Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]old
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
Hiya! I'd also be interested in price checks on two of these, please <3
Hiya! I'd also be interested in price checks on two of these, please <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Do you have a price in mind for this skin?

Do you have a price in mind for this skin?

saki_luluwi.png
@morn I'm interested in and .

And possibly depending on how much you'd like for it.

I can do mixed payments with Lorwolf WW (anyone in this tab except Mahogany.)
@morn I'm interested in and .

And possibly depending on how much you'd like for it.

I can do mixed payments with Lorwolf WW (anyone in this tab except Mahogany.)
The_Aether_Orchard
@morn hello! I'm interested in Skin: Out of Sight. I can offer 900g (or 1000g) for this!
@morn hello! I'm interested in Skin: Out of Sight. I can offer 900g (or 1000g) for this!
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
could I get a price check on fine?
could I get a price check on fine?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
WHEW... I think I've got everyone. I'll be double-checking just in case!

@Denryu
Hello! :D I'd be wanting 2kg for Urimir and 1.5kg for Twigs and Trinkets!

@Hex
Price-checking shows a few copies that've gone for 15kg so I'd ideally be looking for something near there, though I'm happy to look at any and all offers!

@Cutinstincts
Yes, I really like #18670 if they're one you'd part with! May I ask what you were interested in?

@Beegirl
~5kg for Hewn Gatekeeper though I'd gladly look at offers for that one since I was uncertain of what to price it as, 3kg for Niks, and 4kg for you possess my soul!

@Nimrook
1.5kg for Twigs and Trifles!

@Desiderium
5kg for Hesperidean!

@midwxst
I'll do 3.5kg for started with a whisper! I'll be sending you PAs for it and bring me to life soon. :D Thank you!

@Opals
I'd want 1.2kg for GARDEN OF EDEN!

@Crescentstar711
Someone has already asked after Twigs and Trinkets (1.5kg), though I'll let you know if they pass on it! I'd be wanting 1.2kg for Sleepy Moon and 1kg for Ab Initio.

@TheUltimateOwl
2kg for leo pyxis!

@ThistleProse
2kg for Heaven's Cry!

@Kiseikune
8kg each for AFFECTION and DEVOTION!

@Iminox
Hello again! :D Nope, you hadn't asked about any of those ones (and I absolutely understand the feeling)! lol I'd be wanting 2kg for stonescraper, 2kg for Ozxire or Aranxus, and 2.5kg for Ostara Sea!

@spacepunk
1.5kg for angel vibes!

@Bantymom
Someone's asked after you possess my soul (which I priced at 4kg), though I can let you know if they pass on it! And I'm looking for 3kg for ii. EVIGILO.

@Kuzuha
6kg for Hanahaki Disease!

@Sidya
2.5kg for Yule Mute and 2kg for Odium!

@Hessonite
4kg for you possess my soul and 3kg for Niks, though some users before you asked about the both of them. :( I'll let you know if they pass on them!

@Marceline
5kg each for Celestial Oasis and Hesperidean (though there's someone else interested in Hesperidean), and 3.5kg for Neo Prisma Wrath!

@osteophagy
I completely understand the feeling of "aw, why'd you have to have that?" when getting a ping. lol I have an offer of 10kg on black sheep!

@Harmonywish
I am so sorry!! I saw your name pop up and was instantly struck with remembering I had a message with you that I think was lost in the shuffle of all of the PMs/pings I've gotten. :( I apologize for that!

I'll definitely note down your 10k offer for july left without a trace and let you know in a day or two! 4kg for you possess my soul although I've had several people ask about it, and 6kg for Sunlit Orchard!

@novas
5kg for gilded forester!

@Welcometochiliss
You have great taste. Toot-can is perhaps the UMA I am saddest about letting go of. lol 850g for GHOST BIRD, 1.5kg for Toot-can, and a flexible price of 5kg for Hewn Redeemer although I was asked about it already!

@hydde
Hanahaki Disease is 6kg, though I've had a few people ask about it already! And I have an offer of 10kg on black sheep.

@Luluwi
I'd be wanting 3.5kg for here i go again!

@teddy2008
Your wolves are beautiful, but I unfortunately didn't see any I was interested in! I'd be wanting 850g for Dis Veel, 750g for Dusk Sovereign, and 3kg for ii. EVIGILO though I've had several people ask about it already!

@yascherritsa
I can do 1kg for Out of Sight! I'll send you a PA in just a minute. Thank you!

@Amorah
I'd be looking for around 8kg for fine!
WHEW... I think I've got everyone. I'll be double-checking just in case!

@Denryu
Hello! :D I'd be wanting 2kg for Urimir and 1.5kg for Twigs and Trinkets!

@Hex
Price-checking shows a few copies that've gone for 15kg so I'd ideally be looking for something near there, though I'm happy to look at any and all offers!

@Cutinstincts
Yes, I really like #18670 if they're one you'd part with! May I ask what you were interested in?

@Beegirl
~5kg for Hewn Gatekeeper though I'd gladly look at offers for that one since I was uncertain of what to price it as, 3kg for Niks, and 4kg for you possess my soul!

@Nimrook
1.5kg for Twigs and Trifles!

@Desiderium
5kg for Hesperidean!

@midwxst
I'll do 3.5kg for started with a whisper! I'll be sending you PAs for it and bring me to life soon. :D Thank you!

@Opals
I'd want 1.2kg for GARDEN OF EDEN!

@Crescentstar711
Someone has already asked after Twigs and Trinkets (1.5kg), though I'll let you know if they pass on it! I'd be wanting 1.2kg for Sleepy Moon and 1kg for Ab Initio.

@TheUltimateOwl
2kg for leo pyxis!

@ThistleProse
2kg for Heaven's Cry!

@Kiseikune
8kg each for AFFECTION and DEVOTION!

@Iminox
Hello again! :D Nope, you hadn't asked about any of those ones (and I absolutely understand the feeling)! lol I'd be wanting 2kg for stonescraper, 2kg for Ozxire or Aranxus, and 2.5kg for Ostara Sea!

@spacepunk
1.5kg for angel vibes!

@Bantymom
Someone's asked after you possess my soul (which I priced at 4kg), though I can let you know if they pass on it! And I'm looking for 3kg for ii. EVIGILO.

@Kuzuha
6kg for Hanahaki Disease!

@Sidya
2.5kg for Yule Mute and 2kg for Odium!

@Hessonite
4kg for you possess my soul and 3kg for Niks, though some users before you asked about the both of them. :( I'll let you know if they pass on them!

@Marceline
5kg each for Celestial Oasis and Hesperidean (though there's someone else interested in Hesperidean), and 3.5kg for Neo Prisma Wrath!

@osteophagy
I completely understand the feeling of "aw, why'd you have to have that?" when getting a ping. lol I have an offer of 10kg on black sheep!

@Harmonywish
I am so sorry!! I saw your name pop up and was instantly struck with remembering I had a message with you that I think was lost in the shuffle of all of the PMs/pings I've gotten. :( I apologize for that!

I'll definitely note down your 10k offer for july left without a trace and let you know in a day or two! 4kg for you possess my soul although I've had several people ask about it, and 6kg for Sunlit Orchard!

@novas
5kg for gilded forester!

@Welcometochiliss
You have great taste. Toot-can is perhaps the UMA I am saddest about letting go of. lol 850g for GHOST BIRD, 1.5kg for Toot-can, and a flexible price of 5kg for Hewn Redeemer although I was asked about it already!

@hydde
Hanahaki Disease is 6kg, though I've had a few people ask about it already! And I have an offer of 10kg on black sheep.

@Luluwi
I'd be wanting 3.5kg for here i go again!

@teddy2008
Your wolves are beautiful, but I unfortunately didn't see any I was interested in! I'd be wanting 850g for Dis Veel, 750g for Dusk Sovereign, and 3kg for ii. EVIGILO though I've had several people ask about it already!

@yascherritsa
I can do 1kg for Out of Sight! I'll send you a PA in just a minute. Thank you!

@Amorah
I'd be looking for around 8kg for fine!
Can I please ask what price do you have in mind for "Suriyel"?? :0
Can I please ask what price do you have in mind for "Suriyel"?? :0
HXmwDxc.png
@morn

Thank you :))
I would like to buy ghost bird, and toot-can if you're willing to part with it!
@morn

Thank you :))
I would like to buy ghost bird, and toot-can if you're willing to part with it!
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
@morn
If still available, could I have price checks on these?

&
@morn
If still available, could I have price checks on these?

&
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Maeva
I'd do 3kg for Suriyel! :D

@Welcometochiliss
I am more than happy to deliver Toot-can to a wonderful new home! lol I'll send you PAs for them in just a moment. Thank you!

@Demonochorus
I do have someone interested in Sunlit Orchard, but will let you know if they pass on it! I'd be wanting 6kg for it, and 1.5kg for unsanctified!
@Maeva
I'd do 3kg for Suriyel! :D

@Welcometochiliss
I am more than happy to deliver Toot-can to a wonderful new home! lol I'll send you PAs for them in just a moment. Thank you!

@Demonochorus
I do have someone interested in Sunlit Orchard, but will let you know if they pass on it! I'd be wanting 6kg for it, and 1.5kg for unsanctified!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29