Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Skins Sale!] 2013-2015! LAH!
1 2 3 4
@Bluegills sure i'd take that! send a crossroads for me if you could :D
@Bluegills sure i'd take that! send a crossroads for me if you could :D
@Meep Sent! Tysm again!
@Meep Sent! Tysm again!
rsz_1banner.png
@Meep hello! im so sorry, i bookmarked this thread and completely forgot to reply! would you take 2200g for it and 600kt?
@Meep hello! im so sorry, i bookmarked this thread and completely forgot to reply! would you take 2200g for it and 600kt?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy yes i absolutely would :D set up the crossroads if you could!
@mummy yes i absolutely would :D set up the crossroads if you could!
@Meep yay, thank you! also, is there any chance you'd do overload and terra cotta for 460g? :0 i also really love turquoise veins, do you have a price in mind for it?
@Meep yay, thank you! also, is there any chance you'd do overload and terra cotta for 460g? :0 i also really love turquoise veins, do you have a price in mind for it?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
yeah i'm down to add those two for 460g

turquoise veins is priced at around 15kg in the AH so i'd take like 10kg??
@mummy
yeah i'm down to add those two for 460g

turquoise veins is priced at around 15kg in the AH so i'd take like 10kg??
@Meep oh L no wonder its so pretty T_T i shall pass on the turquoise but id love to take the other two!! ill just send a new cr for them!
@Meep oh L no wonder its so pretty T_T i shall pass on the turquoise but id love to take the other two!! ill just send a new cr for them!
bwp6CrZ.png
What would you like to have for:
Skin: Cloudsong Aspect
Skin: Oceanguard
Skin: Winterborn
?
What would you like to have for:
Skin: Cloudsong Aspect
Skin: Oceanguard
Skin: Winterborn
?
8d7o509.png
7zcCDc4.png
@coldshade [item=Skin: Cloudsong Aspect] 220g [item=Skin: Oceanguard] 300g [item=Skin: Winterborn] 650g willing to round it down to 1150g for all 3 tho!
@coldshade

Skin: Cloudsong Aspect 220g
Skin: Oceanguard 300g
Skin: Winterborn 650g

willing to round it down to 1150g for all 3 tho!
[quote name="Meep" date="2023-05-23 07:41:22" ] @coldshade [item=Skin: Cloudsong Aspect] 220g [item=Skin: Oceanguard] 300g [item=Skin: Winterborn] 650g willing to round it down to 1150g for all 3 tho! [/quote] @Meep That sounds great, though I am having some money trouble rn. I would therefore pass on the Oceanguard and would like to ask wether you would hold the remaining two skins a few days for me. If not I would only take the Winterborn for now. Do you only take gems? (I would have to exchange my currencies then at first)
Meep wrote on 2023-05-23 07:41:22:
@coldshade

Skin: Cloudsong Aspect 220g
Skin: Oceanguard 300g
Skin: Winterborn 650g

willing to round it down to 1150g for all 3 tho!
@Meep
That sounds great, though I am having some money trouble rn.
I would therefore pass on the Oceanguard and would like to ask wether you would hold the remaining two skins a few days for me.

If not I would only take the Winterborn for now.

Do you only take gems? (I would have to exchange my currencies then at first)
8d7o509.png
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4