Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]LW KS/Beta [W] FR
1 2 3 4
@Suntouched I'm interested in Luana's mantle and Simbur, I can pay with 10 nocturne eggs and 14.6kg!
@Suntouched I'm interested in Luana's mantle and Simbur, I can pay with 10 nocturne eggs and 14.6kg!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
@SatyrGatyr That works for me! As soon as I see a CR I'll send them over! What is your LW username?
@SatyrGatyr That works for me! As soon as I see a CR I'll send them over! What is your LW username?
qAcFMSh.png
My Lorwolf is SatyrGatyr #4816, thank you!
My Lorwolf is SatyrGatyr #4816, thank you!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
@SatyrGatyr Just sent, hope you enjoy! :)
@SatyrGatyr Just sent, hope you enjoy! :)
qAcFMSh.png
@Suntouched

I'd like to buy your Vespen for 9kg. If you accept, I'll create a CR with my LW username in the notes.
@Suntouched

I'd like to buy your Vespen for 9kg. If you accept, I'll create a CR with my LW username in the notes.
@Ikterrin That sounds great to me!
@Ikterrin That sounds great to me!
qAcFMSh.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
qAcFMSh.png
By chance are you looking for any of the FR beta skins? I'm looking to trade my KS gilded skin for some of the lorwolf stuff!
By chance are you looking for any of the FR beta skins? I'm looking to trade my KS gilded skin for some of the lorwolf stuff!
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion Unfortunately I'm not really looking for KS skins, I wouldn't be able to use them. Sorry!
@Solgalion Unfortunately I'm not really looking for KS skins, I wouldn't be able to use them. Sorry!
qAcFMSh.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
qAcFMSh.png
1 2 3 4