Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Roo's Grinding [Fest Slots Open]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
Woo, thank you so much! I'd like to put in a Fest order as well if possible?

Festival Time!
Username: Milim
Deluxe/Regular?: deluxe
How many battles: 2k
Which Venue/s: Ghostlight Ruins
Payment type: gems
Woo, thank you so much! I'd like to put in a Fest order as well if possible?

Festival Time!
Username: Milim
Deluxe/Regular?: deluxe
How many battles: 2k
Which Venue/s: Ghostlight Ruins
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim

Can do adding you now.
@Milim

Can do adding you now.
4xn43c.png
@Meliger

Hello I will be starting your 2,000 Battles tomorrow. I just now caught what you were asking about. I don't consider these mini events to be fests so if you want the valentines drops then it would be the deluxe version of my regular grinding. If that is okay with you please let me know.
@Meliger

Hello I will be starting your 2,000 Battles tomorrow. I just now caught what you were asking about. I don't consider these mini events to be fests so if you want the valentines drops then it would be the deluxe version of my regular grinding. If that is okay with you please let me know.
4xn43c.png
Hello pinging my fest list. There will be a total of five slots for this fest.

@Fest Grinding
Hello pinging my fest list. There will be a total of five slots for this fest.

@Fest Grinding
4xn43c.png
Festival grinding!!
Username: Blazestorm22
Deluxe/Regular?:deluxe
How many battles:1000
Which Venue/s:Ghostlight
Festival grinding!!
Username: Blazestorm22
Deluxe/Regular?:deluxe
How many battles:1000
Which Venue/s:Ghostlight
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
[quote name="LordMaroo" date="2024-02-18 23:18:46" ] Hello I will be starting your 2,000 Battles tomorrow. I just now caught what you were asking about. I don't consider these mini events to be fests so if you want the valentines drops then it would be the deluxe version of my regular grinding. If that is okay with you please let me know. [/quote] Oh, I see. Then I'll choose Regular grinding (25k/100 battles). I hope pets, apparels and special items, as gens or skins, don't count as Deluxe drop, r? I sent 2way-CR with payment. Btw, can you enlighten me about elemental festival's currency/chests, please. I don't fully understand the meaning of 'this' ('This does still include...') in your rules for festival grind. Just for sure, festival currency/chests count as Regular drop or as only Deluxe drop?
LordMaroo wrote on 2024-02-18 23:18:46:
Oh, I see.
Then I'll choose Regular grinding (25k/100 battles). I hope pets, apparels and special items, as gens or skins, don't count as Deluxe drop, r?
I sent 2way-CR with payment.

Btw, can you enlighten me about elemental festival's currency/chests, please. I don't fully understand the meaning of 'this' ('This does still include...') in your rules for festival grind. Just for sure, festival currency/chests count as Regular drop or as only Deluxe drop?
@Meliger

Good morning. So the way all the grind types work is below.

Basic Regular grind - you get all drops expect ( mini fest items/boss fams/eggs/or anything that values on the AH higher then 150g for a single item. )

Basic Deluxe grind - you get everything.

Fest regular grind - you get all drops expect ( boss fams/eggs/or items that on the ah are higher then 150g for a single item. ) (( so chests and fest currency are still received in this one. ))

Fest deluxe grind - you get everything.
@Meliger

Good morning. So the way all the grind types work is below.

Basic Regular grind - you get all drops expect ( mini fest items/boss fams/eggs/or anything that values on the AH higher then 150g for a single item. )

Basic Deluxe grind - you get everything.

Fest regular grind - you get all drops expect ( boss fams/eggs/or items that on the ah are higher then 150g for a single item. ) (( so chests and fest currency are still received in this one. ))

Fest deluxe grind - you get everything.
4xn43c.png
@Blazestorm22

Thanks for ordering! Adding you down to the third slot.
@Blazestorm22

Thanks for ordering! Adding you down to the third slot.
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo
Thanks a lot for the clarification.
For Delta atm I'm staying on Regular non-fest grind. And would like to add another order for Shadow fest, please.

Festival Time!
Username: Meliger
Deluxe/Regular?: Regular
How many battles: 2000
Which Venue/s: Sandswept Delta
Payment type: gems (700g)
@LordMaroo
Thanks a lot for the clarification.
For Delta atm I'm staying on Regular non-fest grind. And would like to add another order for Shadow fest, please.

Festival Time!
Username: Meliger
Deluxe/Regular?: Regular
How many battles: 2000
Which Venue/s: Sandswept Delta
Payment type: gems (700g)
@Meliger

Will be adding you to the list for fest grinding.
@Meliger

Will be adding you to the list for fest grinding.
4xn43c.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57