Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] # research notes for same!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ferspnai Accepted! Will be back online in the morning to trade! You have 56 notes right?
@ferspnai Accepted! Will be back online in the morning to trade! You have 56 notes right?
@shadowartist206 right! though i'll presumably have a few more after rollover. not sure when your morning is but i'll be around throughout the day so i'm sure we'll catch each other
@shadowartist206 right! though i'll presumably have a few more after rollover. not sure when your morning is but i'll be around throughout the day so i'm sure we'll catch each other
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai sent some! Do you know what the time restrictions are for sharing notes? Can I only share a certain number per hour/day?
@ferspnai sent some! Do you know what the time restrictions are for sharing notes? Can I only share a certain number per hour/day?
@shadowartist206 no, it's just that someone can only receive 9 at a time! if we're doing it at the same time and clearing our tiles as we go, we can get through them all. i'll get started! i have 60 now
@shadowartist206 no, it's just that someone can only receive 9 at a time! if we're doing it at the same time and clearing our tiles as we go, we can get through them all. i'll get started! i have 60 now
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@shadowartist206 can we please coordinate a time to get all 60 sent?
@shadowartist206 can we please coordinate a time to get all 60 sent?
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
not having heard back from the above... if anyone else would like to trade, I have 35 research notes remaining
not having heard back from the above... if anyone else would like to trade, I have 35 research notes remaining
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai

Hi! I'd like to trade all 35, if you want? I can go now :)
@ferspnai

Hi! I'd like to trade all 35, if you want? I can go now :)
@BitterTea you still around? sorry, was caught up in something (accent window shopping in the game database)!
@BitterTea you still around? sorry, was caught up in something (accent window shopping in the game database)!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai I am! Send me a friend request and let's get started :D

And Oof! I know that game haha
@ferspnai I am! Send me a friend request and let's get started :D

And Oof! I know that game haha
@BitterTea I forgot I was in the middle of a rugged work ;;;u_u I'll be able to clear in 8 minutes!!!
@BitterTea I forgot I was in the middle of a rugged work ;;;u_u I'll be able to clear in 8 minutes!!!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9