Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [free] Max lvl Cauldron
1 2 3
[columns] [center]Current status: [color=green][b]open[/b][/color][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/url] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [nextcol] [center][emoji=green vial size=1] Hello! [/center]My cauldron is at max level, that means all recipes are unlocked! I'm willing to let people use my cauldron for free, all you have to do is provide the materials and brewing fee for Baldwin. Note that I do [b]not [/b]do melting/transmutations! --------------------- [center][emoji=ping size=1] Rules [/center][LIST=1] [*]Comment(ping pls!) or send me a pm to place your order. After I accept it, send over the mats and fee and I'll start cooking. [*]Because my brain capacity is running low, you can request at most [b]2[/b] items each time. But you are more than welcomed to place another order after your previous order is finished! [*]My service is not open during festivals for I have to brew prismatic tokens for myself. [u]All unfinished orders will be paused during festivals, it'll resume 1-2 days after the event ended[/u]. [*]You can cancel your order any time you want as long as I haven't start brewing. [*]Tips are appreciated, but not necessary! Other than treasures/gems, some transmutations are also welcomed since I wouldn't be able to melt things for myself when my cauldron is occupied. [/list] [/columns] --------------- [center][emoji=torch size=1] Currently brewing: None [/center]
Current status:
open
cauldron_loading.gif
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Hello!
My cauldron is at max level, that means all recipes are unlocked! I'm willing to let people use my cauldron for free, all you have to do is provide the materials and brewing fee for Baldwin. Note that I do not do melting/transmutations!

Rules
  1. Comment(ping pls!) or send me a pm to place your order. After I accept it, send over the mats and fee and I'll start cooking.
  2. Because my brain capacity is running low, you can request at most 2 items each time. But you are more than welcomed to place another order after your previous order is finished!
  3. My service is not open during festivals for I have to brew prismatic tokens for myself. All unfinished orders will be paused during festivals, it'll resume 1-2 days after the event ended.
  4. You can cancel your order any time you want as long as I haven't start brewing.
  5. Tips are appreciated, but not necessary! Other than treasures/gems, some transmutations are also welcomed since I wouldn't be able to melt things for myself when my cauldron is occupied.

Currently brewing:
None
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
[center][emoji=scroll size=1] Queue [/center] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/list] Brewing order based on the order I receive the materials, first come, first serve.
Queue

Brewing order based on the order I receive the materials, first come, first serve.
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
@vsar Sure thing! Please send over the materials and I'll start right away. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/xgkwPdc.png[/img]
@vsar
Sure thing! Please send over the materials and I'll start right away. :)
xgkwPdc.png
@Zeruel Hi! I'm in need of two Secondary Gene: Toxin (Undertide) if you can add me to the queue. Thank you for your time!
@Zeruel Hi! I'm in need of two Secondary Gene: Toxin (Undertide) if you can add me to the queue. Thank you for your time!
mUZuvLZ.png
@Evadne No problem! Please send over the mats and I'll start asap. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VJ1bMtm.png[/img]
@Evadne
No problem! Please send over the mats and I'll start asap.
VJ1bMtm.png
@Zeruel Excellent! Sending over rn. Thank you!
@Zeruel Excellent! Sending over rn. Thank you!
mUZuvLZ.png
Interested in getting an aberration veined and a veilspun veined brewed!
Interested in getting an aberration veined and a veilspun veined brewed!
@Brightflight Sure thing! I'll put you in the queue, please send over the materials :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/AGuG2J9.png[/img]
@Brightflight
Sure thing! I'll put you in the queue, please send over the materials :D
AGuG2J9.png
@Zeruel Hi there! Could I place an order for the new "Mandibles" Aether gene? I'll work on getting the materials ASAP

EDIT:
I have the materials all ready :)
@Zeruel Hi there! Could I place an order for the new "Mandibles" Aether gene? I'll work on getting the materials ASAP

EDIT:
I have the materials all ready :)
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
0RHpn3e.png
Pgv53XB.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
E6RgUYf.png
CyW25gb.pngjgzLtmU.pngsKxbjz1.pngoDxwf8B.pngr40kQDf.pngqKZAaLK.pngqRRjNIN.pngwN1CyRb.png91IRMND.pngybizMWD.pngkIO8qd8.png
Could I get an aether scales gene brewed?
Could I get an aether scales gene brewed?
1 2 3