Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@UnholyFidelity Could I get an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction (Level 8) followed by a Lesser Wisp (level 9)? I have all the mats for the reduction, and I have all other mats for the lesser wisp, but I would need that reduction to be used in the wisp.
And could I get a ping when your friend reaches both level 12 and 13?
@UnholyFidelity Could I get an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction (Level 8) followed by a Lesser Wisp (level 9)? I have all the mats for the reduction, and I have all other mats for the lesser wisp, but I would need that reduction to be used in the wisp.
And could I get a ping when your friend reaches both level 12 and 13?
94505954.png95052610.png
@UnnaturalHistory Sure thing! Here's everything we'll need. I already have a Irradiated Alchemical Reduction that I can send with the materials, so they'll be able to make the Lesser Wisp right away. Here's everything I'll need from ya. [center][size=4][b]With Mats[/b][/size] 5384x [emoji=treasure size=1] 2x [gamedb item=1886] 1x [gamedb item=1891] 3x [gamedb item=1892] 1x [gamedb item=1893] 2x [gamedb item=1900] 1x [gamedb item=1908] 1x [gamedb item=10868]
@UnnaturalHistory Sure thing! Here's everything we'll need. I already have a Irradiated Alchemical Reduction that I can send with the materials, so they'll be able to make the Lesser Wisp right away. Here's everything I'll need from ya.
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif
@UnholyFidelity Thank you! Mats sent :D
@UnholyFidelity Thank you! Mats sent :D
94505954.png95052610.png
Special Ping

You all now receive Loyalty Rewards!
Basically you get the discount, even on items that no longer qualify for it.
This is just a thank you for helping me get to level 25. Feel free to use it or ignore this ping.
Either way, thank you all so much for helping me get this far!!

@Etheryn @Brightflight @ViolentViolet77 @catties @AzaRein
Special Ping

You all now receive Loyalty Rewards!
Basically you get the discount, even on items that no longer qualify for it.
This is just a thank you for helping me get to level 25. Feel free to use it or ignore this ping.
Either way, thank you all so much for helping me get this far!!

@Etheryn @Brightflight @ViolentViolet77 @catties @AzaRein
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif
Interested in ordering a fine alchemical reductions and a modern poison!
Interested in ordering a fine alchemical reductions and a modern poison!
@Brightflight alrighty! Here's what we'll need from ya [center][size=4][b]With Materials[/b][/size] 97243x [emoji=treasure size=1] 2x [gamedb item=1887] 1x [gamedb item=1897] 2x [gamedb item=1902] 2x [gamedb item=1906] 2x [gamedb item=1908] 20x [gamedb item=6350] 2x [gamedb item=13084] 1x [gamedb item=19444] [size=4][b]Without Materials[/b][/size] Poison [b]189904x[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]211x [emoji=gem size=1][/b] Reduction [b]66500x[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]62x [emoji=gem size=1][/b]
@Brightflight alrighty! Here's what we'll need from ya
With Materials
97243x
2x Yellow Goo
1x Blue Ooze
2x Purple Sludge
2x Black Slime
2x Silver Muck
20x Powerful Serthis Poison
2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
1x Reinforced Glass Beaker

Without Materials
Poison
189904x or 211x
Reduction
66500x or 62x
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif
@UnholyFidelity Hiya, just wanted to check how many slots I can order from each of you? I see the 0/2 but not sure who that's referring to (just you/them/both?). I have a few things I probably want to order but don't wanna over encumber y'all :)
@UnholyFidelity Hiya, just wanted to check how many slots I can order from each of you? I see the 0/2 but not sure who that's referring to (just you/them/both?). I have a few things I probably want to order but don't wanna over encumber y'all :)
94505954.png95052610.png
@UnnaturalHistory It's just how many cauldrons are currently in use. Either one of us can take up to 3 orders with up to 5 items per order. It's 0/2 right now since I'm brewing something for myself and Dark is working on Brightflight's order.
@UnnaturalHistory It's just how many cauldrons are currently in use. Either one of us can take up to 3 orders with up to 5 items per order. It's 0/2 right now since I'm brewing something for myself and Dark is working on Brightflight's order.
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif
I see, I see! Thanks :) I'll be back when I get my brew needs in order :D
I see, I see! Thanks :) I'll be back when I get my brew needs in order :D
94505954.png95052610.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3243153/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1111769479823769691/1114267857128259695/Cyanide_Derp_bounce.gif[/img][/url] [size=5]B U M P[/center]
Cyanide_Derp_bounce.gif
B U M P
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)