Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shadow Dom: Online - Closed DNO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center]Shop's closed so I can sleep. Outstanding order's will be completed before I actually sleep, however. Previously: Due to it being the last day, I am only taking skin orders from now til the event ends. I'm also going to be in the coli grinding for pinecones so please be patient. [size=5]Please read my rules[/size][/center] [size=2]Online = Online Offline = Offline but still taking orders Full up = No more slots, please don't order.[/size] Current shadow dom shop's closed so feel free to use this as an alternative for the time being. [size=6][color=red][b]RULES! (READ OR BE IGNORED):[/b][/color][/size] [LIST] [*]Only 5 people at a time. (I get overwhelmed & mess up otherwise) [*][b]I will not buy randomly stocked clothes from the MP[/b] but I will buy bundles, renaming scrolls, eye vials, familiars, scenes, vistas AND items from overlapping holiday shops like Susie's Sweet Sentiments [*][b]Always ping me[/b] [*]Post orders [u]and send payments [b]VIA 1-WAY CR[/b][/u] [*][color=red][b]Send payments ONLY by CR[/b][/color] [*][size=5][b]Do NOT ask me to confirm your order[/b][/size] [*]Tips aren't necessary but appreciated. [emoji=heart size=1] [/LIST] Note: Fest skins are pretty much instant orders so I don't count them in the slots. Also sorry about being mean with these rules but too many people are ignoring them. If you don't send things via CR, I'm pocketing the money. If you ask me to confirm, I'm not going to. Please follow my rules. ----- [u]Reminder:[/u] [b]All dom items are 15% off[/b] So [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty/1?name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=500000&gem_min=&gem_max=10&rarity=&color=&subcategory=&sort=name_asc]look up the item[/url], put the price in a calculator, subtract 15% for each item then add up your totals. Alternatively: Here's a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2285889/1#post_2285889]price guide[/url] (but don't post there.) ----- Gene shopping closed for the rest of fest [s]Shopping for:[/s] [LIST=1] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [*]User: [size=1] [/size] [/LIST]
Shop's closed so I can sleep.
Outstanding order's will be completed before I actually sleep, however.

Previously:
Due to it being the last day, I am only taking skin orders from now til the event ends. I'm also going to be in the coli grinding for pinecones so please be patient.

Please read my rules

Online = Online
Offline = Offline but still taking orders
Full up = No more slots, please don't order.

Current shadow dom shop's closed so feel free to use this as an alternative for the time being.

RULES! (READ OR BE IGNORED):
  • Only 5 people at a time.
    (I get overwhelmed & mess up otherwise)
  • I will not buy randomly stocked clothes from the MP
    but I will buy bundles, renaming scrolls, eye vials, familiars, scenes,
    vistas AND items from overlapping holiday shops like Susie's Sweet Sentiments
  • Always ping me
  • Post orders and send payments VIA 1-WAY CR
  • Send payments ONLY by CR
  • Do NOT ask me to confirm your order
  • Tips aren't necessary but appreciated.
Note: Fest skins are pretty much instant orders so I don't count them in the slots. Also sorry about being mean with these rules but too many people are ignoring them. If you don't send things via CR, I'm pocketing the money. If you ask me to confirm, I'm not going to. Please follow my rules.
Reminder:
All dom items are 15% off
So look up the item, put the price in a calculator, subtract 15% for each item then add up your totals.

Alternatively:
Here's a price guide (but don't post there.)
Gene shopping closed for the rest of fest
Shopping for:
  1. User:

2. User:

3. User:

4. User:

5. User:

6. User:

mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess
May I order some skins?

Accent: Dark Bramble Lurkers
Skin: Mycelium Mage
2 Accent: Midnight Jester
2 Accent: Marsh Tigris
Skin: Tangled Symphony
Accent: At Second Glance
Thank you!
@DemonicDuchess
May I order some skins?

Accent: Dark Bramble Lurkers
Skin: Mycelium Mage
2 Accent: Midnight Jester
2 Accent: Marsh Tigris
Skin: Tangled Symphony
Thank you!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@makani Yeeeah, uhm, you were about 28k short. 29750x8=238,000 and you only sent 210k. Partially my fault; I didn't realize at first until I noticed I ended up with 485k after shopping for you (originally had 513k.) I've sent a 2 way you can use to add the missing 28k.
@makani Yeeeah, uhm, you were about 28k short. 29750x8=238,000 and you only sent 210k. Partially my fault; I didn't realize at first until I noticed I ended up with 485k after shopping for you (originally had 513k.) I've sent a 2 way you can use to add the missing 28k.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess
I'm so sorry, I'll make up the deficit, yeah, thank you
@DemonicDuchess
I'm so sorry, I'll make up the deficit, yeah, thank you
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
No probs, stuff happens. ^^ Thanks for making up the difference.
No probs, stuff happens. ^^ Thanks for making up the difference.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess Hello! Can I get a full set of the fest skins? One of each. That should be 357,000t I believe? What type of CR do you prefer? One or two way? Tyty
@DemonicDuchess Hello! Can I get a full set of the fest skins? One of each. That should be 357,000t I believe? What type of CR do you prefer? One or two way? Tyty
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
@DemonicDuchess

Hi! Could I get a full set of fest skins and accents? CR-ing over 357,000t asap!
@DemonicDuchess

Hi! Could I get a full set of fest skins and accents? CR-ing over 357,000t asap!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@DemonicDuchess

I'd like to order a set of festive favor exclusive skins
Accent: Illusory Coin
Accent: Marsh Tigris
Skin: Penumbral Pantomime
Accent: Umbral Wing
Accent: Croupier's Poker Face

I will send over 178500T
@DemonicDuchess

I'd like to order a set of festive favor exclusive skins
Accent: Illusory Coin
Accent: Marsh Tigris
Skin: Penumbral Pantomime
Accent: Umbral Wing
Accent: Croupier's Poker Face

I will send over 178500T
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@DemonicDuchess Can I get a full set of skins?
@DemonicDuchess Can I get a full set of skins?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@NoirVogelchen Yeah, traditionally, the user usually has to send the money first via a one way so the buyer doesn't have to spend their own currency (if they even have it.) So if you could send a 1way, that would be great.

@mithrel @McMod @oneirodrakon NP. Gimme a min
@NoirVogelchen Yeah, traditionally, the user usually has to send the money first via a one way so the buyer doesn't have to spend their own currency (if they even have it.) So if you could send a 1way, that would be great.

@mithrel @McMod @oneirodrakon NP. Gimme a min
mlNVeHM.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23