Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Critters Coli Services
1 2 3 4
Gonna open 3 grinding slots!

Also @frostmeri (sorry for the ping) I’ll start your first 3 hours in a few!
Gonna open 3 grinding slots!

Also @frostmeri (sorry for the ping) I’ll start your first 3 hours in a few!
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
[emoji=ancient size=1]
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
Question, just to make sure I am reading this correctly. Are the leveling prices per level?
Question, just to make sure I am reading this correctly. Are the leveling prices per level?
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
So if I ordered 3 hours and gave a WL item that would be 6 hours total?

Can I pre-order for festival?
So if I ordered 3 hours and gave a WL item that would be 6 hours total?

Can I pre-order for festival?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@SilentKing the leveling prices are per level unless it's 1-5!

@Irabell it sorta depends on the item! If it was a Flecks (Undertide) gene which lowest on ah currently is 59 gems than that would get you 2 hours that you would be able to use whenever if that makes sense it all just depends on the item and how prices are

Also I don't really like doing pre-orders so for right now that's not an option, I'm sorry!
@SilentKing the leveling prices are per level unless it's 1-5!

@Irabell it sorta depends on the item! If it was a Flecks (Undertide) gene which lowest on ah currently is 59 gems than that would get you 2 hours that you would be able to use whenever if that makes sense it all just depends on the item and how prices are

Also I don't really like doing pre-orders so for right now that's not an option, I'm sorry!
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
Can i be put on the pinglist for festival?

REGULAR GRINDING
Name: IraBell
How long: 3 hours
Venue: Crystal Pools?
Payment: Gems
Extra: I'm Shadow Flight / WL Item Eliminate
Can i be put on the pinglist for festival?

REGULAR GRINDING
Name: IraBell
Venue: Crystal Pools?
Extra: I'm Shadow Flight / WL Item Eliminate
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell Yeah of course! I'll add you to my pinglist here in a second! I'll also go ahead and put in your gem order and let you know when I get started!

Regarding the Eliminate the lowest one on ah rn is 210 and that would put you at 7 hours, if that sounds alright with you lemme know and ill put down your hours!
@IraBell Yeah of course! I'll add you to my pinglist here in a second! I'll also go ahead and put in your gem order and let you know when I get started!

Regarding the Eliminate the lowest one on ah rn is 210 and that would put you at 7 hours, if that sounds alright with you lemme know and ill put down your hours!
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
That works for me
That works for me
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
REGULAR GRINDING
Name: Kedreeva
Venue: Harpy's Roost
REGULAR GRINDING
Name: Kedreeva
Venue: Harpy's Roost
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@IraBell okay perfect! I'll get your hours added here in a minute and just hold onto the eliminate until your hours are filled!

@Kedreeva I've got you down! I'll pm you when I start your order!
@IraBell okay perfect! I'll get your hours added here in a minute and just hold onto the eliminate until your hours are filled!

@Kedreeva I've got you down! I'll pm you when I start your order!
StRQpZw.pngJSSQ34Q.png
1 2 3 4