Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Hoard -10% | [W] Fest/WL/t/g
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
Hi! I'm interested in your gilded compass, LAH -10% is 45 gems, would you take 90 sprockets for it?
Hi! I'm interested in your gilded compass, LAH -10% is 45 gems, would you take 90 sprockets for it?
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@HollyBerry Of course! Sending you the Compass. [emoji=trade size=1]
@HollyBerry Of course! Sending you the Compass.
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
Hi! Wondering if I could have the Song of the Western Wind (LAH 50g), the Seashell drapes (LAH 39g) and the Blossoming sash? (LAH 45g)

10% off all of that should be around 120g or so, are you willing to take 240 sprockets for them?
Hi! Wondering if I could have the Song of the Western Wind (LAH 50g), the Seashell drapes (LAH 39g) and the Blossoming sash? (LAH 45g)

10% off all of that should be around 120g or so, are you willing to take 240 sprockets for them?
@Sylpheed 80 sprockets for the blossoming sash? :]
@Sylpheed 80 sprockets for the blossoming sash? :]
Full-time vet technician (If I don't respond it's because I'm currently getting shed on)
64.pngObsessed with skeleton men64.png
~Current Dragon Sales~ | ~Item Sales (TRADING DV FOR FR!)~
@BluePinkFlowers 242 Sprockets and they're yours! (I round decimals up.) @Mystique My apologies, the only extra Sash I had has been sold. [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
@BluePinkFlowers 242 Sprockets and they're yours! (I round decimals up.)

@Mystique My apologies, the only extra Sash I had has been sold.
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
Hello! Could I buy your tricolor yapper and sparksylph for charged sprockets?
The yapper is at 30 g lah, and the sparksylph is at 11 g, which in total would be 82 sprockets.
Hello! Could I buy your tricolor yapper and sparksylph for charged sprockets?
The yapper is at 30 g lah, and the sparksylph is at 11 g, which in total would be 82 sprockets.
He/Him lol
@Rainbowlight Hello! Everything here is 10% off, so you get those two for [b]74 Sprockets[/b]. [emoji=trade size=1]
@Rainbowlight Hello! Everything here is 10% off, so you get those two for 74 Sprockets.
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
@Sylpheed hello!
Newbie here so I don’t really know the prices of things just yet.
I am super interested in getting some imbued sulphurs from you! at least 2 , maybe 4, depending on how much you are selling them for, may I know the price for these please?

Thanks!
@Sylpheed hello!
Newbie here so I don’t really know the prices of things just yet.
I am super interested in getting some imbued sulphurs from you! at least 2 , maybe 4, depending on how much you are selling them for, may I know the price for these please?

Thanks!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
@Sylpheed 170 sprockets for the modern flecks gene?
@Sylpheed 170 sprockets for the modern flecks gene?
@Raon222 Hi there! Imbued Sulfur's current LAH is 145 gems, so after we knock 10% off we are left with 131 gems / 131,000 treasure, or 262 Sprockets per cube. @/WolfSoulweaver Decimals are rounded up, so 172 Sprockets and it's yours! [emoji=trade size=1]
@Raon222 Hi there! Imbued Sulfur's current LAH is 145 gems, so after we knock 10% off we are left with 131 gems / 131,000 treasure, or 262 Sprockets per cube.

@/WolfSoulweaver Decimals are rounded up, so 172 Sprockets and it's yours!
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41