Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]NotN Farmers 300 Gems/Hour
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
Bump
Bump
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
@BreadBreaded
Username: Apolli
Time: 30 minutes, though I don't mind refreshing until I run out of spare time!
Other: I have a full level 25 team of 2 farmers and 1 mire flyer with eliminate, so I can farm in whichever venue you'd like.
Reffered By: n/a
@BreadBreaded
Username: Apolli
Time: 30 minutes, though I don't mind refreshing until I run out of spare time!
Other: I have a full level 25 team of 2 farmers and 1 mire flyer with eliminate, so I can farm in whichever venue you'd like.
Reffered By: n/a
Skin Shop
Bump
Bump
@BreadBreaded
Username: XxCalypsoxX
Time: 1 hour
Other: I won't be able to do this for a few hours as I have an appointment here soon and not sure how long it's going to take. Let me know where you'd like me to grind as well ^^;
@BreadBreaded
Username: XxCalypsoxX
Time: 1 hour
Other: I won't be able to do this for a few hours as I have an appointment here soon and not sure how long it's going to take. Let me know where you'd like me to grind as well ^^;
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@BreadBreaded
Username: ThatBasementKid
Time: 1 hour (I'll lyk if I have more time to grind in the CR)
Other: I have 3 lvl 25s and a mage, so I can work in pr much any venue!
Reffered By: @HoppingFridge

Thanks so much for this opportunity; I really need the gems with the ungodly amount of projects I have :')
@BreadBreaded
Username: ThatBasementKid
Time: 1 hour (I'll lyk if I have more time to grind in the CR)
Other: I have 3 lvl 25s and a mage, so I can work in pr much any venue!
Reffered By: @HoppingFridge

Thanks so much for this opportunity; I really need the gems with the ungodly amount of projects I have :')
gLbZUkF.pngjtUkEZ1.pngQZDaFGj.pngPIMx6Ft.pngtp1eAiM.pngaMmPstC.pngmpPOSMj.pngyw1N5yq.png7GFlGJN.pngsKxbjz1.pngKYC6yDa.pngcQeuTlN.pngFRbWiYH.pnguJuXpVk.pngiibnNpu.pngexUrsEs.pngK3S42IV.pngY8kS5FU.png
I’m sorry @ThatBasementKid
I don’t remember your friend working for me. How did they find me?
I’m sorry @ThatBasementKid
I don’t remember your friend working for me. How did they find me?
@BreadBreaded I'm not quite sure, to be honest; I'll ask-
@BreadBreaded I'm not quite sure, to be honest; I'll ask-
gLbZUkF.pngjtUkEZ1.pngQZDaFGj.pngPIMx6Ft.pngtp1eAiM.pngaMmPstC.pngmpPOSMj.pngyw1N5yq.png7GFlGJN.pngsKxbjz1.pngKYC6yDa.pngcQeuTlN.pngFRbWiYH.pnguJuXpVk.pngiibnNpu.pngexUrsEs.pngK3S42IV.pngY8kS5FU.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@BreadBreaded
Username:MisaoMirror
Time: 2 hours
Other:
>I have 2 eli lvl 25 team, so every venie up to Mire(please don`t send me there;(I see Mire every single day in FR)
>Can I please keep eli/eggs and breedchangers?I also can do a little discount for you if I suddenly find one of these items.
>Also, if you want I can offer a week pack to you. 30 minutes in different locations per 7 days. Just write in CR`s where I should move next)
Reffered By:n/a
@BreadBreaded
Username:MisaoMirror
Time: 2 hours
Other:
>I have 2 eli lvl 25 team, so every venie up to Mire(please don`t send me there;(I see Mire every single day in FR)
>Can I please keep eli/eggs and breedchangers?I also can do a little discount for you if I suddenly find one of these items.
>Also, if you want I can offer a week pack to you. 30 minutes in different locations per 7 days. Just write in CR`s where I should move next)
Reffered By:n/a
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
@BreadBreaded They said they found you from just rummaging through Forums. Apologies for the confusion!
@BreadBreaded They said they found you from just rummaging through Forums. Apologies for the confusion!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26