Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon grocery store
I came up with this idea today and this should be fun. I am giving away food. DRAGON FOOD. Here is how it works. You send me an order for a recipe of something one of your dragons would eat. Like maybe a spider po-boy, or clam stew, or chocolate covered ants. I will be looking for the ones that will make me laugh. I want to see those who come up with funny ideas. Ping me when you post it and I will send you the food items I think would be in the recipe. This is also a good thread if you are looking for food items. I will only keep this thread open for a short time and by January it will be gone, so have fun, be creative, be funny and as always stick to FR rules. No god mouthing, No racial slurs, keep it at a PG rating. Now, let's see what kind of orders I get.

Official Thread Rules

1. Keep withing FR standards (already explained above)

2. Do not duplicate someone else s order or place the same order twice. That can be boring

3. Do not ask for a recipe that has anything that sounds gross. If you mention anything having to do with cannibalism I will bock you.

4. If you make a post of a recipe which I think sounds like it is crossing the guide line rating, I will send you a private explaining the matter and depending on the level I may ask you to change or remove the post.
I came up with this idea today and this should be fun. I am giving away food. DRAGON FOOD. Here is how it works. You send me an order for a recipe of something one of your dragons would eat. Like maybe a spider po-boy, or clam stew, or chocolate covered ants. I will be looking for the ones that will make me laugh. I want to see those who come up with funny ideas. Ping me when you post it and I will send you the food items I think would be in the recipe. This is also a good thread if you are looking for food items. I will only keep this thread open for a short time and by January it will be gone, so have fun, be creative, be funny and as always stick to FR rules. No god mouthing, No racial slurs, keep it at a PG rating. Now, let's see what kind of orders I get.

Official Thread Rules

1. Keep withing FR standards (already explained above)

2. Do not duplicate someone else s order or place the same order twice. That can be boring

3. Do not ask for a recipe that has anything that sounds gross. If you mention anything having to do with cannibalism I will bock you.

4. If you make a post of a recipe which I think sounds like it is crossing the guide line rating, I will send you a private explaining the matter and depending on the level I may ask you to change or remove the post.
QMoR6fx.png