Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brewing and Melting Services! ( LVL MAX)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Midnightzone
Username: polkydots
Items Wanted + how many: 1x Magister Overcoat

This is the highest exp item you can brew at level 3, if youre higher level by then let me know and I'll adjust, I'd love your help brewing high exp items to help you level up as fast as possible, thanks! <3
@Midnightzone
Username: polkydots
Items Wanted + how many: 1x Magister Overcoat

This is the highest exp item you can brew at level 3, if youre higher level by then let me know and I'll adjust, I'd love your help brewing high exp items to help you level up as fast as possible, thanks! <3
eryE1Fv.png
@Unfridgeable i def can!! it would be 1 gem per familiar or if youd prefer treasure we can work that out as well!
@Unfridgeable i def can!! it would be 1 gem per familiar or if youd prefer treasure we can work that out as well!
@polkydots you are so sweet!! i can def do this for you! just dm me all the items
@polkydots you are so sweet!! i can def do this for you! just dm me all the items
@Midnightzone tysm, sent! Lemme know what level you are when you've caught up on orders, I'll send something else then <3 <3
@Midnightzone tysm, sent! Lemme know what level you are when you've caught up on orders, I'll send something else then <3 <3
eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots u got it! thank you so much <3
@polkydots u got it! thank you so much <3
[emoji=cauldron size=1][b]BUMP!![/b][emoji=cauldron size=1]
BUMP!!
[emoji=cauldron size=1]BUMP![emoji=cauldron size=1]
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
@Midnightzone
Can you melt a stack of 99 food for me?

(will return once you're done with a new request of 99 other items)
@Midnightzone
Can you melt a stack of 99 food for me?

(will return once you're done with a new request of 99 other items)
@Nejibana hey sorry about the delay!!! do u have a time limit for this? imma be a tad busy this week so might take me 4-5 days
@Nejibana hey sorry about the delay!!! do u have a time limit for this? imma be a tad busy this week so might take me 4-5 days
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9