Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Baldwin Melters 220kT a Stack
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@polkydots:
Hi, are you still looking for melters? If yes then I can do some melting! Average turnaround is 5 days for a full stack (99). I'd also prefer to do a full stack where possible, if you're also fine with it.
@polkydots:
Hi, are you still looking for melters? If yes then I can do some melting! Average turnaround is 5 days for a full stack (99). I'd also prefer to do a full stack where possible, if you're also fine with it.
@cebycia I absolutely am looking, thank you! I'll send a stack your way now!! <3
@cebycia I absolutely am looking, thank you! I'll send a stack your way now!! <3
eryE1Fv.png
*autistic noises in happiness*

Yeah, I'd love to, gonna be able to melt stuff in about... 3 days? I'll reply again as soon as I would be able to
*autistic noises in happiness*

Yeah, I'd love to, gonna be able to melt stuff in about... 3 days? I'll reply again as soon as I would be able to
@Novical yay!!! Good to see you again! That sound's perfect, looking forward to it <3
@Novical yay!!! Good to see you again! That sound's perfect, looking forward to it <3
eryE1Fv.png
I'd like to try my hand at this, with a stack of 36 if that's alright! Should only be a couple days ^^
I'd like to try my hand at this, with a stack of 36 if that's alright! Should only be a couple days ^^
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 hiya!!!! Absolutely, I'll send 36 apparel items your way, thank you so much!! <3 <3
@late711 hiya!!!! Absolutely, I'll send 36 apparel items your way, thank you so much!! <3 <3
eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots Hi! I can take 1 99x stack of things (would prefer nothing coming from the Forgotten Cave, Mire, or Kelp Beds though). :)
@polkydots Hi! I can take 1 99x stack of things (would prefer nothing coming from the Forgotten Cave, Mire, or Kelp Beds though). :)
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon absolutely! Sending over a 99 stack from ghostlight ruins, thank you so much!
@Steffon absolutely! Sending over a 99 stack from ghostlight ruins, thank you so much!
eryE1Fv.png
I can take a stack of 99 !
I can take a stack of 99 !
any pronouns! | fr +2 | 19 | college student | demiromantic lesbian
Hey!

I can def take a 99 stack :3

Let's hope to Ender I have enough time to melt it all in two weeks, but I see I won't/don't, I'll contact you ASAP <3
Hey!

I can def take a 99 stack :3

Let's hope to Ender I have enough time to melt it all in two weeks, but I see I won't/don't, I'll contact you ASAP <3
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20