Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hibden Items <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hi!!! I realized I have quite a bit of hibden items despite not intending to use the hibden that much… Anyway!!!!

This post used to have a bunch of items on it, but I have removed them for ease. Please ask for an item and I will let you know if I have it.

Each single item will be around 750 treasure (some exceptions depending on the item). (My g:t ratio is 1:1000.) I will only sell the required number for the task.

I am willing to trade! Here is my wishlist.

I don't mind pings, but I am following the thread, so you don't have to ping me.
Hi!!! I realized I have quite a bit of hibden items despite not intending to use the hibden that much… Anyway!!!!

This post used to have a bunch of items on it, but I have removed them for ease. Please ask for an item and I will let you know if I have it.

Each single item will be around 750 treasure (some exceptions depending on the item). (My g:t ratio is 1:1000.) I will only sell the required number for the task.

I am willing to trade! Here is my wishlist.

I don't mind pings, but I am following the thread, so you don't have to ping me.

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
hey bestie- usually I see threads like this and snatch good items, but I'm tired so imma just let you know

A lot of hibden items are worth far more than 200t, you're underselling yourself. Your roan mice, desert scrubs, dwarf fawns, moonglow foxtails, oozing tusts, cursed tufts of fur, extinquished jackalope pelts, leopard coralclimber toxin, spiny tails... the majority of the materials after that point, your battered scroll cases...
I recommend you list these things on the AH in the hibden-demanded stacks, you'll make a lot more money. Good luck!
hey bestie- usually I see threads like this and snatch good items, but I'm tired so imma just let you know

A lot of hibden items are worth far more than 200t, you're underselling yourself. Your roan mice, desert scrubs, dwarf fawns, moonglow foxtails, oozing tusts, cursed tufts of fur, extinquished jackalope pelts, leopard coralclimber toxin, spiny tails... the majority of the materials after that point, your battered scroll cases...
I recommend you list these things on the AH in the hibden-demanded stacks, you'll make a lot more money. Good luck!
violentvioletsig.png
@LoonaWonders44

Hello there~

I'd be interested in buying all of your Rusted Treasure Chests ^^ How much would that be? Although math-wise... i think you have 53 listed? I can pay you 53, 000 T for them. If you have any Iron Treasure Chests, or Gilded Decorative Chests... i might be interested in buying those also, depending on your price?
@LoonaWonders44

Hello there~

I'd be interested in buying all of your Rusted Treasure Chests ^^ How much would that be? Although math-wise... i think you have 53 listed? I can pay you 53, 000 T for them. If you have any Iron Treasure Chests, or Gilded Decorative Chests... i might be interested in buying those also, depending on your price?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

Hi!!

Unfortunately I do not have iron or gilded chests for sale but I will take 53000t for the rusted ones!!!
@Espoir

Hi!!

Unfortunately I do not have iron or gilded chests for sale but I will take 53000t for the rusted ones!!!

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
|| Updated
|| Updated

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
@LoonaWonders44 I'm interested in your Dryad Carvings. Also wondering if you have any Spotted Seals [item=Spotted Seal] or Longneck Winter Rations [item=Longneck Winter Rations]. When you say you're interested in crates, do you mean Coli Skin crates? I've got a few I can offer you for trades if so.
@LoonaWonders44

I'm interested in your Dryad Carvings. Also wondering if you have any Spotted Seals Spotted Seal or Longneck Winter Rations Longneck Winter Rations .

When you say you're interested in crates, do you mean Coli Skin crates? I've got a few I can offer you for trades if so.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I do have both of those! So I can give:

Dryad Carvings x7
Spotted Seals x1
Longneck Winter Rations x5

And yes, I mean the Coli Skin crates! I will take those as a trade :)
@Twizz

I do have both of those! So I can give:

Dryad Carvings x7
Spotted Seals x1
Longneck Winter Rations x5

And yes, I mean the Coli Skin crates! I will take those as a trade :)

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
@LoonaWonders44

Cool! Would you take a Pronghorn Stomper crate for those?
@LoonaWonders44

Cool! Would you take a Pronghorn Stomper crate for those?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I would! I will set up a CR shortly.
@Twizz

I would! I will set up a CR shortly.

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
@LoonaWonders44 How much do you want for yourSpongy Spingy ? [item=Spongy Spingy]
@LoonaWonders44

How much do you want for yourSpongy Spingy ?

Spongy Spingy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13