Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Blood Tailor Shop
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] *Welcome to the Blood Tailor Shop* [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Here I will make your dragons some outfits for 1 gem or 1000 gold per outfit! DEAL: 6 for the price of 5 I can acquire the apparel for the outfits for you if you would like (with an extra fee) To purchase respond to this forum using this form (PLEASE ping me): Username: Dragon wearing the outfit # of apparel slots: Theme: Specific apparel pieces: Then I will ping you saying recorded and your order will be made and sent within 48 hours of being recorded! If you do not get it in 48 hours you get a 100% refund! Unfortulently weekends do not add to the time because I do NOT get on FR on a weekend! Thanks -Bloodripe
*Welcome to the Blood Tailor Shop*
Here I will make your dragons some outfits for 1 gem or 1000 gold per outfit!
DEAL: 6 for the price of 5

I can acquire the apparel for the outfits for you if you would like (with an extra fee)
To purchase respond to this forum using this form (PLEASE ping me):

Username:
Dragon wearing the outfit
# of apparel slots:
Theme:
Specific apparel pieces:

Then I will ping you saying recorded and your order will be made and sent within 48 hours of being recorded! If you do not get it in 48 hours you get a 100% refund! Unfortulently weekends do not add to the time because I do NOT get on FR on a weekend!

Thanks -Bloodripe

Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
BUMP
BUMP
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png