Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] LF: Nests (15G/kT + 1G/kT Egg )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center] [b]~~CLOSED~~ [/b] All nesters are nested or recovering! [b]Next nesting season is 29th to 31st coming up![/b] Hello there! I'm looking to rent nests for fodder breedings. Nest type does not matter to me, any nest is a good nest <3 I'm paying 15 Gems or 15k Treasure per nest + 1G / 1kT per egg in nest. [quote= Form]Preferred Payment Type: Gems / Treasure Number of Nests Available: Add Food to Feed Dragons: Add / No Would you be interested in nesting again: Yes / No (Remove if already on the ping list ) [/quote] -I will send over the dragons and payment once this is filled out and commented. -Please only nest in your lair. I don't want to hunt down my dragons if I can help it. -Once the dragons are bred please comment in this thread the number of eggs there are.[b][i]The egg bonus payment will be sent over after that comment.[/i][/b] [b]-When the eggs hatch [i]either[/i] send back both parents and all hatchlings via one way crossroads [i]or[/i] send via private auction for 1 treasure.[/b] -If there is a hatchling that catches your fancy from a breeding I will sell them at 15G/kT -Lastly I am subbed to the thread no need to ping me <3 [center][b]Ping List for Return Nesters:[/b][/center] @/icehorsestar @/SpiritX @/zekrommoo7 @/Baylinheth @/hayum @/Vestial @/Steffon @/nauseas @/shinypogs @/Featherly @/SleepyLamb @/WhisperGhost @/AutumnFall123 @/ArtMajor @/AWB @/ayin
~~CLOSED~~
All nesters are nested or recovering!
Next nesting season is
29th to 31st coming up!

Hello there! I'm looking to rent nests for fodder breedings.
Nest type does not matter to me, any nest is a good nest <3

I'm paying 15 Gems or 15k Treasure per nest + 1G / 1kT per egg in nest.

Form wrote:
Preferred Payment Type: Gems / Treasure
Number of Nests Available:
Add Food to Feed Dragons: Add / No
Would you be interested in nesting again: Yes / No (Remove if already on the ping list )

-I will send over the dragons and payment once this is filled out and commented.

-Please only nest in your lair. I don't want to hunt down my dragons if I can help it.

-Once the dragons are bred please comment in this thread the number of eggs there are.The egg bonus payment will be sent over after that comment.

-When the eggs hatch either send back both parents and all hatchlings via one way crossroads or send via private auction for 1 treasure.

-If there is a hatchling that catches your fancy from a breeding I will sell them at 15G/kT

-Lastly I am subbed to the thread no need to ping me <3
Ping List for Return Nesters:
@/icehorsestar @/SpiritX @/zekrommoo7 @/Baylinheth @/hayum @/Vestial @/Steffon @/nauseas @/shinypogs @/Featherly @/SleepyLamb @/WhisperGhost @/AutumnFall123 @/ArtMajor @/AWB @/ayin

Bump
Bump
Preferred Payment Type: gems
Number of Nests Available: 3
Preferred Payment Type: gems
Number of Nests Available: 3
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt Sending over everything in a moment <3
@kimchikxt Sending over everything in a moment <3
Preferred Payment Type: treasure
Number of Nests Available: 4
Preferred Payment Type: treasure
Number of Nests Available: 4
WFrXXME.png
your nests have 3, 2, and 2 eggs
your nests have 3, 2, and 2 eggs
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt Awesome! Thank you for letting me know!

@Featherly Sending everything over in a minute <3
@kimchikxt Awesome! Thank you for letting me know!

@Featherly Sending everything over in a minute <3
Preferred Payment Type: Treasure
Number of Nests Available: 3 light nests
Preferred Payment Type: Treasure
Number of Nests Available: 3 light nests
CIZA4AC.png
@Bluediamondaj Sorry for the wait, sending everything over in a moment!
@Bluediamondaj Sorry for the wait, sending everything over in a moment!
No worries! The eggs nested total to 8
No worries! The eggs nested total to 8
CIZA4AC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19