Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA Collection Clearout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Nimstratus

Would you be willing to do 1kg for No Gods and Exile ?
@Nimstratus

Would you be willing to do 1kg for No Gods and Exile ?
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Myasmic
Sure!
@Myasmic
Sure!
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
@Nimstratus

Ill send a cr!
@Nimstratus

Ill send a cr!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
I just bought a UMA off someone else, so I'm a bit poor atm, but I'm trying to liquidate and I'll be back if no one's bought it before I get the funds!
I just bought a UMA off someone else, so I'm a bit poor atm, but I'm trying to liquidate and I'll be back if no one's bought it before I get the funds!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
How much for ?
How much for ?
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Madrigalism

I think I listed that one by mistake.... that one should still be in print by the original artist!
@Madrigalism

I think I listed that one by mistake.... that one should still be in print by the original artist!
Ahhh.....no, it's freshly retired (on July 31st) unfortunately. Thank you anyway though!
Ahhh.....no, it's freshly retired (on July 31st) unfortunately. Thank you anyway though!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@NimStratus
price check on Shower of Fates (M WC)?

/smacks my avatar dragon, why did he have to look good in blue-colored WC UMA/S?!

the ultimate dream for this butt is supermassive but AHAHAHAHAHA
@NimStratus
price check on Shower of Fates (M WC)?

/smacks my avatar dragon, why did he have to look good in blue-colored WC UMA/S?!

the ultimate dream for this butt is supermassive but AHAHAHAHAHA
@Nejibana

Ohh i feel that- i'd love to find supermassive too but!! So difficult >,<

Shower of Fates is 1.5kg!
@Nejibana

Ohh i feel that- i'd love to find supermassive too but!! So difficult >,<

Shower of Fates is 1.5kg!
I just hoardsold a bunch of useless mats and came up with the money. Can I pay in treasure, or would you prefer I covert 700kt to gems first?
I just hoardsold a bunch of useless mats and came up with the money. Can I pay in treasure, or would you prefer I covert 700kt to gems first?
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8