Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nests 15kt/g+ !
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Hello! I’m new to the site in general, but I’d love to earn a bit of coin whilst also helping you out :D I have both my Fire nests open to take in 2 pairs. I’m fine with treasure, but I don’t need food. Thanks!
Hello! I’m new to the site in general, but I’d love to earn a bit of coin whilst also helping you out :D I have both my Fire nests open to take in 2 pairs. I’m fine with treasure, but I don’t need food. Thanks!
I have 5 ice nests available!
I have 5 ice nests available!
i3HjH85.png
6 eggs across both nests! :)
6 eggs across both nests! :)
@TacoTequila i somehow forgot to mention this in (all 4 of) my CR messages, but i'd be happy to take in another two pairs to nest, once you accept the previous pairs! ^^ gems preferred, and some food would be appreciated! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TacoTequila i somehow forgot to mention this in (all 4 of) my CR messages, but i'd be happy to take in another two pairs to nest, once you accept the previous pairs! ^^ gems preferred, and some food would be appreciated!
An adorable doodle of a Slowpoke (the Pokemon).
@TacoTequila got 3, 2 and 3 eggs
@TacoTequila got 3, 2 and 3 eggs
Sorry for the delay! Total of 15 eggs!
Sorry for the delay! Total of 15 eggs!
i3HjH85.png
If you need, I got 5 nests open (I don’t use them much haha)
If you need, I got 5 nests open (I don’t use them much haha)
@TacoTequila

My own planned breeding project broke so I've got 3 open nests again if you still need them. ^^
@TacoTequila

My own planned breeding project broke so I've got 3 open nests again if you still need them. ^^
psd5o6h.jpg
15 eggs total across the nests
15 eggs total across the nests
4/3/2 eggs for a total of 9 across the 3 nests. ^^
4/3/2 eggs for a total of 9 across the 3 nests. ^^
psd5o6h.jpg
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49