Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] DV KS [LF] FR Gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@larkhund

Ill send the chest over
@larkhund

Ill send the chest over
ooooh, I just started playing DV the other day, there's many things on your list I would love lol

Forgive my ignorance, however, I'm not certain the rarity and value of many of them yet. Do the past chests typically all run around 2kg? I'm specifically interested in the Cosmic Mage and Rosethorn ones. Also.... pets. lol I have like 4. xD
ooooh, I just started playing DV the other day, there's many things on your list I would love lol

Forgive my ignorance, however, I'm not certain the rarity and value of many of them yet. Do the past chests typically all run around 2kg? I'm specifically interested in the Cosmic Mage and Rosethorn ones. Also.... pets. lol I have like 4. xD
7tMicCL.png
@larkhund What is your DV ID number?

@larkhund What is your DV ID number?

[quote name="Veelociraptor" date="2022-07-03 16:09:48" ] ooooh, I just started playing DV the other day, there's many things on your list I would love lol Forgive my ignorance, however, I'm not certain the rarity and value of many of them yet. Do the past chests typically all run around 2kg? I'm specifically interested in the Cosmic Mage and Rosethorn ones. Also.... pets. lol I have like 4. xD [/quote] The first one (moth) I sold for 2.6KG so i suppose they go lower by the months release date
Veelociraptor wrote on 2022-07-03 16:09:48:

The first one (moth) I sold for 2.6KG so i suppose they go lower by the months release date
@akalalo

Could I grab the orchard historian chest for 2kg please
@akalalo

Could I grab the orchard historian chest for 2kg please
[quote name="larkhund" date="2022-07-03 15:09:21" ] @akalalo okay awesome, i’m hextant on DV. ping me when you read this and i’ll send the gems ASAP [/quote] 44670 is my user id
larkhund wrote on 2022-07-03 15:09:21:
@akalalo okay awesome, i’m hextant on DV. ping me when you read this and i’ll send the gems ASAP

44670 is my user id
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Mercenary

Let me know your DV ID
@Mercenary

Let me know your DV ID
Chest sent @larkhund
Chest sent @larkhund
@akalalo
I'm also Mercenary on FR, thank you for the trade!

EDIT: I've sent over the gems in a CR, thanks!
@akalalo
I'm also Mercenary on FR, thank you for the trade!

EDIT: I've sent over the gems in a CR, thanks!
Chest sent @Mercenary
Chest sent @Mercenary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18