Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lf] nests (15kt/g + food)
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 170
@Hiii

yup, sure :D
@Hiii

yup, sure :D
Was: IzzyLightwood721
3 egg + 3 egg!
3 egg + 3 egg!
Was: IzzyLightwood721
^
^
1HKauy9.png
number of nests: 2 payment: gems or if you have two of these [item=sand creeper] that basically equals 15g :-) I'll have another nest free in three days also I have a monthly pursuit that makes me incubate a nest 35 times, [i]why[/i],,, so if you are all right with it you'll be seeing me a lot food is not necessary, I can feed them
number of nests: 2
payment: gems or if you have two of these Sand Creeper that basically equals 15g :-)

I'll have another nest free in three days
also I have a monthly pursuit that makes me incubate a nest 35 times, why,,, so if you are all right with it you'll be seeing me a lot

food is not necessary, I can feed them
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@hypomargoteros

ahaha that sounds good! would you mind coming back when your third nest is free to remind me to send you a pair?

otherwise, i'm sending you 2 pairs now ^^

i unfortunately do not have 2 sand creepers :(
@hypomargoteros

ahaha that sounds good! would you mind coming back when your third nest is free to remind me to send you a pair?

otherwise, i'm sending you 2 pairs now ^^

i unfortunately do not have 2 sand creepers :(
1HKauy9.png
3 + 2 eggs!
and yes of course i'll be back when my other nest is free! and don't worry about the sand creepers, gems is fine :-)
3 + 2 eggs!
and yes of course i'll be back when my other nest is free! and don't worry about the sand creepers, gems is fine :-)
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
number of nests: 3
preferred type of payment: gems, also I hoard wildwood owls/sakura owls and would value them at 2g/ea!
number of nests: 3
preferred type of payment: gems, also I hoard wildwood owls/sakura owls and would value them at 2g/ea!
FR+3
@oneluckyduck

hi! i have a ton of wildwood and sakura owls and was wondering if you'd be okay with me paying fully in those items?

anyways, sending 3 pairs now ^^
@oneluckyduck

hi! i have a ton of wildwood and sakura owls and was wondering if you'd be okay with me paying fully in those items?

anyways, sending 3 pairs now ^^
1HKauy9.png
@hiii Yeah, paying fully in those is fine. :3 But...I ended up with two males and four females! I've nested two, and I'm sending back a CR with one of the ladies to trade her out. :)
@hiii Yeah, paying fully in those is fine. :3 But...I ended up with two males and four females! I've nested two, and I'm sending back a CR with one of the ladies to trade her out. :)
FR+3
^
^
1HKauy9.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 170