Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lf] nests (15kt/g + food)
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 169 170
@Hiii - you sent me 3 pairs of draggos instead of 2, but if you dont mind waiting until tomorrow ill have a nest for that third pair.

But 80762808 and 89760133 had 2 eggs and the skydancers had 3
@Hiii - you sent me 3 pairs of draggos instead of 2, but if you dont mind waiting until tomorrow ill have a nest for that third pair.

But 80762808 and 89760133 had 2 eggs and the skydancers had 3
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
@Hyzo

thanks!

@ArtMajor

oops, sorry about that! i can either take them back or let you nest them tomorrow, whichever you prefer ^^
@Hyzo

thanks!

@ArtMajor

oops, sorry about that! i can either take them back or let you nest them tomorrow, whichever you prefer ^^
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii I'll go ahead and nest em in the morning, if you could send over the treasure once i know how many eggs theyve got that'd be great
@Hiii I'll go ahead and nest em in the morning, if you could send over the treasure once i know how many eggs theyve got that'd be great
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
@ArtMajor

typically i don't usually send payment before recieving the hatchlings, but i'll make a one-time exception ^^
@ArtMajor

typically i don't usually send payment before recieving the hatchlings, but i'll make a one-time exception ^^
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii

number of nests: 5
preferred type of payment: no preference c:
@Hiii

number of nests: 5
preferred type of payment: no preference c:
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
[quote name="@Hiii" date="2023-12-02 23:47:57" ] @/ArtMajor typically i don't usually send payment before recieving the hatchlings, but i'll make a one-time exception ^^ [/quote] Aaaaahh, that's fine then, I would just advise making a note of that somewhere on your info post so people are aware going in! You're all good if that's your normal practice, I just wasn't sure if you'd forgotten it or if it was smth else ^w^ two eggs from the other wildclaws
@Hiii wrote on 2023-12-02 23:47:57:
@/ArtMajor

Aaaaahh, that's fine then, I would just advise making a note of that somewhere on your info post so people are aware going in!

You're all good if that's your normal practice, I just wasn't sure if you'd forgotten it or if it was smth else ^w^

two eggs from the other wildclaws
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
@ArtMajor

sure! its never been an issue before so i never put it in as a note, but i will now ^^
@ArtMajor

sure! its never been an issue before so i never put it in as a note, but i will now ^^
1HKauy9.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 169 170