Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lightning's Task Master Drive (Closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@HoppingFridge
Oh no worries, the items are all gathered in the coli by volunteers and anything listed in the spreadsheet is already in our possession!
Send over a CR with the funds for the ragepuff items and I'll drop them in once I've got them from our donations manager ^w^
@HoppingFridge
Oh no worries, the items are all gathered in the coli by volunteers and anything listed in the spreadsheet is already in our possession!
Send over a CR with the funds for the ragepuff items and I'll drop them in once I've got them from our donations manager ^w^
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
Bump
Bump
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
Bump
Bump
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
Can I get Roan Mouse x15, Gliding Ant x15, Sardines x15, Salt x15, Display Plumes x15, Beeswax x15, and Chipskink x1? Thank you! :)
Can I get Roan Mouse x15, Gliding Ant x15, Sardines x15, Salt x15, Display Plumes x15, Beeswax x15, and Chipskink x1? Thank you! :)
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeather88
Sorry for the delay! Our donations manager hasn't been responding to my requests lately (seems like they're offline) so I'm afraid I can't fill your order :(

(I do have some of the items in your request in my hoard though that I'm too lazy to list on the AH so send me a PM if you want and I can discuss selling for a little cheaper than AH :3)
@Jayfeather88
Sorry for the delay! Our donations manager hasn't been responding to my requests lately (seems like they're offline) so I'm afraid I can't fill your order :(

(I do have some of the items in your request in my hoard though that I'm too lazy to list on the AH so send me a PM if you want and I can discuss selling for a little cheaper than AH :3)
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@fairycatrainbow
Oh, of course! That’s fine :) I think I’ll contact you through pms, thanks!
@fairycatrainbow
Oh, of course! That’s fine :) I think I’ll contact you through pms, thanks!
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18