Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Fest Skins 17'-22' [O] 50g each
1 2
@dreu Sorry for the late reply. I'd like everything but the 2 fire 2019 chests. I just want to double check that you're okay with selling me the chests, since I will be opening them. Do you want to open them and sell me the skin and keep the gems/treasure inside? That's perfectly fine with me since my ultimate goal is the skins themselves.

I'd send pure gems if that's okay. Do you want to do a CR or private auctions? I know everyone has their preference.
@dreu Sorry for the late reply. I'd like everything but the 2 fire 2019 chests. I just want to double check that you're okay with selling me the chests, since I will be opening them. Do you want to open them and sell me the skin and keep the gems/treasure inside? That's perfectly fine with me since my ultimate goal is the skins themselves.

I'd send pure gems if that's okay. Do you want to do a CR or private auctions? I know everyone has their preference.
@crystal3001

I'm fine selling the chests as-is. Please keep the extra contents with my thanks as a bulk buy discount.

I can send 2 CRs.
@crystal3001

I'm fine selling the chests as-is. Please keep the extra contents with my thanks as a bulk buy discount.

I can send 2 CRs.
@drew Thank you so very much! I've got your Crs and added the gems.
@drew Thank you so very much! I've got your Crs and added the gems.
I got these. Treasure or gems are fine if you want them.

Candlelit secrets

Canyon Crawler

Darkworld keepers

Herald of dawn

Radiant knight

If you already own these, I apologize
I got these. Treasure or gems are fine if you want them.

Candlelit secrets

Canyon Crawler

Darkworld keepers

Herald of dawn

Radiant knight

If you already own these, I apologize
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
@eleanorr Apologies for the late reply. I don't have any of those. If you'd like to set up a CR or private auction, I'll pay with gems.
@eleanorr Apologies for the late reply. I don't have any of those. If you'd like to set up a CR or private auction, I'll pay with gems.
1 2