Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dartists Item/Service shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bip
Bip
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Bip
Bip
Bip
Bip
Bup
Bup
Bump!
Bump!
Bip
Bip
Hi! I'm always looking for transmuters. If you're currently not using your cauldron would you be interested in transmuting for me? I'd pay 160kt/g for a full stack, 80kt/g for 50 items, 40kt/g for 25 items and 58kt/g for a full CR of apparel/familiars :)

Also, do you do fest grinding too? If so I might be interested in hiring you!
Hi! I'm always looking for transmuters. If you're currently not using your cauldron would you be interested in transmuting for me? I'd pay 160kt/g for a full stack, 80kt/g for 50 items, 40kt/g for 25 items and 58kt/g for a full CR of apparel/familiars :)

[quote name="@Ajax4life14" date="2022-11-28 05:49:32" ] Hi! I'm always looking for transmuters. If you're currently not using your cauldron would you be interested in transmuting for me? I'd pay 160kt/g for a full stack, 80kt/g for 50 items, 40kt/g for 25 items and 58kt/g for a full CR of apparel/familiars :) Also, do you do fest grinding too? If so I might be interested in hiring you! [/quote] I’d most definitely be willing to do some crossroads full of apparel/fams! If you’re fine with paying in all g that’d be great, but either currency is fine! And yup, i definitely do fest grinding!
@Ajax4life14 wrote on 2022-11-28 05:49:32:

I’d most definitely be willing to do some crossroads full of apparel/fams! If you’re fine with paying in all g that’d be great, but either currency is fine!
And yup, i definitely do fest grinding!
Great! I'll send you a one-way CR for the transmutes! I can pay in gems. When you're done just send the melted down mats back and I'll attach the payment. Please mention you'd like to be paid in gems again then, I usually pay with treasure unless gems are requested.

What's the max time I could order you to farm Forgotten Cave? Would that be 100kt per hour for everything? I could pay that in gems too if you'd prefer :)
Great! I'll send you a one-way CR for the transmutes! I can pay in gems. When you're done just send the melted down mats back and I'll attach the payment. Please mention you'd like to be paid in gems again then, I usually pay with treasure unless gems are requested.

What's the max time I could order you to farm Forgotten Cave? Would that be 100kt per hour for everything? I could pay that in gems too if you'd prefer :)
Well currently im free for the entire fest, ive got no other clients, so I’d be available for the entirety of the fest about 3-4 hours a day! If you only want the fest items, I’ve been meaning to update an option that’s also 50kt/g, but if you’d want everything yes it’d be 100! And g would be preferred, ofc :D
Well currently im free for the entire fest, ive got no other clients, so I’d be available for the entirety of the fest about 3-4 hours a day! If you only want the fest items, I’ve been meaning to update an option that’s also 50kt/g, but if you’d want everything yes it’d be 100! And g would be preferred, ofc :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8