Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | - closed, finishing current orders -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
not gonna make this too fancy, but i decided to offer dom discount services here since i'm in water now. [s]taking orders for...[/s] no longer taking orders [indent][color=transparent]non-skin items (genes, etc) until 22:00 fr time fest favor skins until 23:30 fr time[/color][/indent] [center] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b]status [/b][emoji=water rune size=1] [color=transparent][b]open and online[/b], lurking the tmp and grand exchange[/color] [color=transparent][b]away from keyboard[/b], will be back in ~15 minutes[/color] closed for this fest, checking tmp[color=transparent][/color] [color=transparent]!! taking SKIN ORDERS only now. no treasure marketplace orders !![/color] [/center] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]notes[/b] [LIST] [*] no need to ping, i'm subscribed [*] please tip for orders that have over 25 items [*] after i confirm your order, send payment through pm/deliveries, [b]NOT[/b] trades. until i hit the pm limit, i'll send the goods through pm to avoid crossroad complications [indent]edit: in the event i do hit pm limit, i'll be setting up private auctions with the items you want[/indent] [*] taking orders for skins, genes, and eye vials [*] might not do apparel orders, as some items are more popular than others, and can be a pain to snipe. HOWEVER, if it's already in stock, i can try to get it for you [*] if i am not able to get what you want before i lose the discount, i'll refund the treasure that hasn't been used [/LIST] [indent]e.g. you want 10 skins and i'm only able to get 5. i'll send back the 148750t i wasn't able to use, plus the 5 skins i already bought[/indent] [emoji=mystery bag size=1] [b]useful info + prices[/b] [LIST] [*] dom discount calculator: https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/ [*] formula to calculate an item's price is [marketplace item price] * 0.85 [/LIST] [indent]1 skin/accent - 29750t 6 skins/accents - 178500t 12 skins/accents - 357000t[/indent] [emoji=water rune size=1] [b]festival skins[/b] (12 skins total) [i]full set/non-baldwin:[/i] abyssal kelp hunter, primordial, little sea slugger, mother of the pearl, glass blown ocean, under tides, leap of faith, soggy chicken, liquified pearl, sargassum bloom, tell thy sea, rising tides (6 skins total) [i]ff exclusive:[/i] leap of faith, soggy chicken, liquified pearl, sargassum bloom, tell thy sea, rising tides kelp forest king and ocean blessing are baldwin skins, so i cannot buy those. [b]do not include them [/b]in your orders [emoji=trade size=1] [b]order list:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [color=transparent] user - items[/color] [/LIST] (note to self: see page -)
not gonna make this too fancy, but i decided to offer dom discount services here since i'm in water now.

taking orders for... no longer taking orders
non-skin items (genes, etc) until 22:00 fr time
fest favor skins until 23:30 fr time
status
open and online, lurking the tmp and grand exchange
away from keyboard, will be back in ~15 minutes
closed for this fest, checking tmp
!! taking SKIN ORDERS only now. no treasure marketplace orders !!

notes
  • no need to ping, i'm subscribed
  • please tip for orders that have over 25 items
  • after i confirm your order, send payment through pm/deliveries, NOT trades. until i hit the pm limit, i'll send the goods through pm to avoid crossroad complications
    edit: in the event i do hit pm limit, i'll be setting up private auctions with the items you want
  • taking orders for skins, genes, and eye vials
  • might not do apparel orders, as some items are more popular than others, and can be a pain to snipe. HOWEVER, if it's already in stock, i can try to get it for you
  • if i am not able to get what you want before i lose the discount, i'll refund the treasure that hasn't been used
e.g. you want 10 skins and i'm only able to get 5. i'll send back the 148750t i wasn't able to use, plus the 5 skins i already bought

useful info + prices
1 skin/accent - 29750t
6 skins/accents - 178500t
12 skins/accents - 357000t

festival skins
(12 skins total) full set/non-baldwin: abyssal kelp hunter, primordial, little sea slugger, mother of the pearl, glass blown ocean, under tides, leap of faith, soggy chicken, liquified pearl, sargassum bloom, tell thy sea, rising tides

(6 skins total) ff exclusive: leap of faith, soggy chicken, liquified pearl, sargassum bloom, tell thy sea, rising tides

kelp forest king and ocean blessing are baldwin skins, so i cannot buy those. do not include them in your orders

order list:
  1. user - items
(note to self: see page -)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Can I get one Skydancer breed change? Will send 340kt via CR :)
@SnailMuffin

Can I get one Skydancer breed change? Will send 340kt via CR :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@SnailMuffin - Could I get a full set of skins please? Sending treasure in a moment!
@SnailMuffin - Could I get a full set of skins please? Sending treasure in a moment!

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@SnailMuffin
Sending treasure for three copies of Accent: Coral Shoal!
@SnailMuffin
Sending treasure for three copies of Accent: Coral Shoal!
@SnailMuffin
sending for full mp skin set +fish fingers and children of the ocean
@SnailMuffin
sending for full mp skin set +fish fingers and children of the ocean
@SnailMuffin
Hi! Could I get the 6 MP exclusive skins? Sending you treasure via pm!
@SnailMuffin
Hi! Could I get the 6 MP exclusive skins? Sending you treasure via pm!
@SnailMuffin

Could I get IwannaJellyyyy #44786 and Beast of the Abyss #44790? Sending over the treasure.
@SnailMuffin

Could I get IwannaJellyyyy #44786 and Beast of the Abyss #44790? Sending over the treasure.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@SnailMuffin sending for full mp skin and accent set sending treasure via PM
@SnailMuffin sending for full mp skin and accent set sending treasure via PM
working on everyone listed above's orders first and hoping mp cooperates
working on everyone listed above's orders first and hoping mp cooperates
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Could I get Skin: Glowing Crests and Accent: Siren's Shell? Sending 59500t over pm now
@SnailMuffin

Could I get Skin: Glowing Crests and Accent: Siren's Shell? Sending 59500t over pm now
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19