Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trader's Bazaar (On-Site & Cross-Site)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@temporalrifter I’m still interested! I don’t know if you’re up for taking dragons as part of a trade but, I’ve got this 3 year old level 15 with an eliminate I can add to the trade? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55788037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557881/55788037_350.png[/img][/url] Sorry if I misunderstood the original posts and you don’t accept dragons in trades, I can pay in gems if that’s the case.
@temporalrifter I’m still interested! I don’t know if you’re up for taking dragons as part of a trade but, I’ve got this 3 year old level 15 with an eliminate I can add to the trade?
55788037_350.png
Sorry if I misunderstood the original posts and you don’t accept dragons in trades, I can pay in gems if that’s the case.
they/he
art
@TemporalRifter I'm interested in this I have FR treasure plus 1 coli dreg with eliminate, FF 18k energy (maybe some cats - IraBell), & (CS pets. Ira Bell) [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] x2 [item=Haste]x3, [item=Ambush]x6, [item=Berserker]x7 [quote]ALL [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Orange Goo] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Red Goo] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Green Goo] [item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers] [item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] [item=Tigerlily Flowerfall] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [item=Aqua Birdskull Armband] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Haunting Amber Taildecor] [item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud] [item=Eerie Cyan Forejewels] [item=Eerie Cyan Clawrings] [item=Fiendish Emerald Forejewels] [item=Haunting Amber Grasp] [item=Druidic Emblem] [item=Shady Emblem] [item=Whirlwind Emblem] [item=Diver Emblem] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Primary Gene: Boulder] [item=Secondary Gene: Myrid] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [item=Crystallized Satchel] [item=Cryptic Cube] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [item=Basket of Treasure] [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Featherfall Pack] [item=Waterlogged Trunk] [item=Golden Birdskull Armband] [item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets] [item=Steel Steampunk Tail Bauble][/quote]
@TemporalRifter
I'm interested in this

I have FR treasure plus 1 coli dreg with eliminate,
FF 18k energy (maybe some cats - IraBell), & (CS pets. Ira Bell)

Fine Alchemical Reduction x2
Haste x3, Ambush x6, Berserker x7
Quote:
ALL
Iron Treasure Chest
Rusted Treasure Chest
Blue Goo
Orange Goo
Purple Goo
Red Goo
Yellow Goo
Green Goo
Lemongrass Feathered Wings
Wavespun Feathered Wings
Lemongrass Tail Feathers
Wavespun Tail Feathers
Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle
Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown
Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle
Faerie Rose Thorn Crown
Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle
Gilded Rose Thorn Stockings
Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
Tigerlily Flowerfall
Pastel Rose Thorn Leg Tangle
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Aqua Birdskull Armband
Frigid Emblem
Haunting Amber Taildecor
Haunting Amber Nightshroud
Eerie Cyan Forejewels
Eerie Cyan Clawrings
Fiendish Emerald Forejewels
Haunting Amber Grasp
Druidic Emblem
Shady Emblem
Whirlwind Emblem
Diver Emblem
Primary Gene: Pinstripe

Primary Gene: Boulder
Secondary Gene: Myrid
Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Scroll of Renaming
Crystallized Satchel
Cryptic Cube
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
Basket of Treasure
Fishscale Basket
Featherfall Pack
Waterlogged Trunk
Golden Birdskull Armband
Simple Darksteel Bracelets
Steel Steampunk Tail Bauble
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
One tentative necro bump for this thread since I'm back from a full hiatus and am now in a partial hiatus for this thread. I will now be responding to trading requests once more and have implemented an interesting rule which will keep me responsive on this thread.

New items, apparel, etc. will be added on a regular basis.
One tentative necro bump for this thread since I'm back from a full hiatus and am now in a partial hiatus for this thread. I will now be responding to trading requests once more and have implemented an interesting rule which will keep me responsive on this thread.

New items, apparel, etc. will be added on a regular basis.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter

I would like to trade Felisfire currency for your Magical Shards.
Can you let me know how much you would sell them for?
Thanks!
@TemporalRifter

I would like to trade Felisfire currency for your Magical Shards.
Can you let me know how much you would sell them for?
Thanks!
wvlnature.png Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.nature.gif
@MoonDragon
That depends, would you prefer to trade them for Orbs or Energy? I'm happy with either form of payment and am willing to handle the calculations for you ^_^

The Magical Shards-like all Fest Currency-is currently worth 500 treasure or 1/2 a gem each on FR.

My FF conversion rates are as follows:
15 Energy = 1G
1 Orb = 67 Energy (5G *rounded up from 4.5*)
1 Orb = 5G
@MoonDragon
That depends, would you prefer to trade them for Orbs or Energy? I'm happy with either form of payment and am willing to handle the calculations for you ^_^

The Magical Shards-like all Fest Currency-is currently worth 500 treasure or 1/2 a gem each on FR.

My FF conversion rates are as follows:
15 Energy = 1G
1 Orb = 67 Energy (5G *rounded up from 4.5*)
1 Orb = 5G
@TemporalRifter

Based on your conversion rates, I would prefer to pay with Energy please :)

(I don't quite understand your conversion of 1 Orb = 67 Energy as Orbs go for 2000 Energy last time I checked on Felisfire)
@TemporalRifter

Based on your conversion rates, I would prefer to pay with Energy please :)

(I don't quite understand your conversion of 1 Orb = 67 Energy as Orbs go for 2000 Energy last time I checked on Felisfire)
@MoonDragon
It's been a long time since I made those conversions, but I think it was based off of real-life money conversions.

For example, Orbs on FF are worth 99 cents per orb and I think there was a free way of obtaining them too but I really can't remember since it's been so long. Might need to re-create those conversion rates soon if that's the case.
I'm a little sick today and don't really have the brain power to handle doing that right now.
@MoonDragon
It's been a long time since I made those conversions, but I think it was based off of real-life money conversions.

For example, Orbs on FF are worth 99 cents per orb and I think there was a free way of obtaining them too but I really can't remember since it's been so long. Might need to re-create those conversion rates soon if that's the case.
I'm a little sick today and don't really have the brain power to handle doing that right now.
@TemporalRifter

Sorry to hear you were feeling sick. I hope you feel better today.

No worries about the conversion rate. I am happy to pay with Energy.
When you have a chance, if you could let me know how much I owe you for the Magical Shards, I'll get that Energy send over to you the soonest.

Thanks!
@TemporalRifter

Sorry to hear you were feeling sick. I hope you feel better today.

No worries about the conversion rate. I am happy to pay with Energy.
When you have a chance, if you could let me know how much I owe you for the Magical Shards, I'll get that Energy send over to you the soonest.

Thanks!
@MoonDragon
The total for all of the Magical Shards would be 70,149 FF energy ^_^
@MoonDragon
The total for all of the Magical Shards would be 70,149 FF energy ^_^
@TemporalRifter

Even with the conversion rates you posted, I can't figure out how you got to that amount, but math is not my talent, so I trust your calculations and I am happy to pay that amount for the Magical Shards :)

Sent the Energy:
X You are sending TemporalRifter (#6366) 70149 Energy

Thank you very much for the trade!
@TemporalRifter

Even with the conversion rates you posted, I can't figure out how you got to that amount, but math is not my talent, so I trust your calculations and I am happy to pay that amount for the Magical Shards :)

Sent the Energy:
X You are sending TemporalRifter (#6366) 70149 Energy

Thank you very much for the trade!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12