Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Gathering Turns! (Foraging)
1 2
Heelo! You've got gathering turns but you just don't know what to use them on? Don't have plant eating dragons but want to max out your foraging level? Here's the place for you!

I would like to buy your foraging turns IN WATER ^^ here's what I'm offering:
- Flat 5g per day (6g if you have 1st place dom)
- 1g per Fodder Familiar
- 7g per Ancient Fungus
- 2g per Dryad's Saddle (or other rare plant, eg. Over-ripe Cherries)
- 10g per Pretty Pink Mum
(These are subject to change based on value fluctuation)

Please make sure you are foraging in water as that drops everything I'm after. It is recommended that you store all of your food items before foraging so that you can easily send me everything! I would like the regular food items as well, though you can keep some for your dragons if they eat plants.
I'm also happy to pay in treasure at 1:1000 if preferred.

If you're interested, comment below!
Current Foragers:
1. Orchidtones
2. Fieryflickers
3. Alckatraz
4. Norion (awaiting confirmation)

Please ping me! I'm not subscribed
Heelo! You've got gathering turns but you just don't know what to use them on? Don't have plant eating dragons but want to max out your foraging level? Here's the place for you!

I would like to buy your foraging turns IN WATER ^^ here's what I'm offering:
- Flat 5g per day (6g if you have 1st place dom)
- 1g per Fodder Familiar
- 7g per Ancient Fungus
- 2g per Dryad's Saddle (or other rare plant, eg. Over-ripe Cherries)
- 10g per Pretty Pink Mum
(These are subject to change based on value fluctuation)

Please make sure you are foraging in water as that drops everything I'm after. It is recommended that you store all of your food items before foraging so that you can easily send me everything! I would like the regular food items as well, though you can keep some for your dragons if they eat plants.
I'm also happy to pay in treasure at 1:1000 if preferred.

If you're interested, comment below!
Current Foragers:
1. Orchidtones
2. Fieryflickers
3. Alckatraz
4. Norion (awaiting confirmation)

Please ping me! I'm not subscribed
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
Heyo- I can start foraging in water for you! Just gather and send a two way CR, yeah?
Heyo- I can start foraging in water for you! Just gather and send a two way CR, yeah?
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
I can start foraging in water for you for pretty much everyday (excluding the week of Mistral Jamboree)! I'll gather and send the food items in a two way trade
I can start foraging in water for you for pretty much everyday (excluding the week of Mistral Jamboree)! I'll gather and send the food items in a two way trade
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
@Fairytones
Yeah, exactly that! If you have a preferred currency, let me know too c: you can either state upfront or within the cr if you want to switch it up that day

For the big items like the eggs, I may only be able to pay in a certain currency, though, depends on what I have on hand at the time ^^
@Fairytones
Yeah, exactly that! If you have a preferred currency, let me know too c: you can either state upfront or within the cr if you want to switch it up that day

For the big items like the eggs, I may only be able to pay in a certain currency, though, depends on what I have on hand at the time ^^
image20.jpg
@fieryflickers
Happy to pay for as long as you'd like! I'll slot you in ^^ and noted for the fest, I'll be taking a break myself haha
Same heads up as the post above as well, on the currency and egg details
@fieryflickers
Happy to pay for as long as you'd like! I'll slot you in ^^ and noted for the fest, I'll be taking a break myself haha
Same heads up as the post above as well, on the currency and egg details
image20.jpg
@Fairytones @fieryflickers
Realized I'm a complete dummy, you can't get eggs from foraging fjxjcf
Fine by me as I'm only really after the saddles, but I'm very sorry about that mixup!
@Fairytones @fieryflickers
Realized I'm a complete dummy, you can't get eggs from foraging fjxjcf
Fine by me as I'm only really after the saddles, but I'm very sorry about that mixup!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
Oh pfft, that's fine! I don't think I noticed anyways lol
@GlitchyOddy
Oh pfft, that's fine! I don't think I noticed anyways lol
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
@GlitchyOddy
Considering that I barely use the options of this account and sometimes I forget to do my gatherings' ^^' you are free to use them instead if still looking for some
@GlitchyOddy
Considering that I barely use the options of this account and sometimes I forget to do my gatherings' ^^' you are free to use them instead if still looking for some
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
Very sorry for the delay! I'd absolutely be up for that if you'd still like to c:
@Norion
Very sorry for the delay! I'd absolutely be up for that if you'd still like to c:
image20.jpg
1 2