Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Iso Grinders ( 100kt/hr for Festival)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
@CloudySkies007

Some people go by the clock and their numbers are off. It's one of the reasons I made a grinding video.
@CloudySkies007

Some people go by the clock and their numbers are off. It's one of the reasons I made a grinding video.
i7jjUhe.png
Update: I ended up doing time (will update my msg here every 100)

CURRENT #: 400
Update: I ended up doing time (will update my msg here every 100)

CURRENT #: 400
nbZE1po.png
eswSnrS.png
n584z6O.png
40kx151.png
BT1N47G.png
6YousWl.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png
0HBKL8H.png
HhpzPA3.png
mlHpBMC.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LhnYpua.png
In progress.....
I'd potentially be interested in grinding for you! I'm a bit busy this week as college is wrapping up but will have time on Sunday and beyond. I'll go for the flat rate for 1-2 hours when I do.

My only stipulation would be that I am a familiar collector. If possible, could I negotiate keeping any familiars that I do not currently have in my bestiary? For boss familiars, I'd be happy to negotiate additional payment if need be. If I get a duplicate of a boss I already have, I am more than happy to pass them along. I have no issues regarding additional genes or specialty drops, I just wanted to see if you'd be willing to work with me regarding familiars. :)

If not, I'm still more than happy to work for you, but I will probably limit myself to venues where I already have both bosses. Just wanted to be upfront and see if we could work something out! Thank you!
I'd potentially be interested in grinding for you! I'm a bit busy this week as college is wrapping up but will have time on Sunday and beyond. I'll go for the flat rate for 1-2 hours when I do.

My only stipulation would be that I am a familiar collector. If possible, could I negotiate keeping any familiars that I do not currently have in my bestiary? For boss familiars, I'd be happy to negotiate additional payment if need be. If I get a duplicate of a boss I already have, I am more than happy to pass them along. I have no issues regarding additional genes or specialty drops, I just wanted to see if you'd be willing to work with me regarding familiars. :)

If not, I'm still more than happy to work for you, but I will probably limit myself to venues where I already have both bosses. Just wanted to be upfront and see if we could work something out! Thank you!
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Tyrell I don't mind. If they are one of the expensive familiar would you be willing to take its lah off your grinding fee?
@Tyrell I don't mind. If they are one of the expensive familiar would you be willing to take its lah off your grinding fee?
i7jjUhe.png
Yup! I'll happily pay the difference if there's still some left over as well. Either that, or I'd be willing to provide additional grinding time to pay it off. I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I get the drop so we're on the same page about payment.

And once again, I most likely won't be able to reliably sit down to grind until Sunday. I'll make sure to lyk once I'm available and we can figure out where you'd like me to grind (I have teams for all zones including GW and FP). Thank you for being willing to work with my horrible familiar hoarding problem lol
Yup! I'll happily pay the difference if there's still some left over as well. Either that, or I'd be willing to provide additional grinding time to pay it off. I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I get the drop so we're on the same page about payment.

And once again, I most likely won't be able to reliably sit down to grind until Sunday. I'll make sure to lyk once I'm available and we can figure out where you'd like me to grind (I have teams for all zones including GW and FP). Thank you for being willing to work with my horrible familiar hoarding problem lol
dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
27AZD8S.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
3adgzZD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Tyrell Works For me
@Tyrell Works For me
i7jjUhe.png
Hi, back again! I can do two hours in whatever venue you'd prefer. I'll have all the drops sent back by tomorrow evening.
Hi, back again! I can do two hours in whatever venue you'd prefer. I'll have all the drops sent back by tomorrow evening.
@NovaValkyrie

Thanking Forgotton Cave would be Awesome
@NovaValkyrie

Thanking Forgotton Cave would be Awesome
i7jjUhe.png
Hello, hello! Back again!
I'd like to do an hour in woodland path!
Hello, hello! Back again!
I'd like to do an hour in woodland path!
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xmidnightmuse

Sounds good Thank you
@xmidnightmuse

Sounds good Thank you
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46