Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | As Busy as a Bee: A Service Forum
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@dragonikorca
Heya! Just wanted to update you- I have not forgotten about leveling your dragon, I've just had some irl medical issues come up that have taken a lot of my time. I hope to knock out the last 5 levels today though!
@dragonikorca
Heya! Just wanted to update you- I have not forgotten about leveling your dragon, I've just had some irl medical issues come up that have taken a lot of my time. I hope to knock out the last 5 levels today though!
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@fairytones don't worry! everyone has their own lives to take care of! if you don't feel like it, take your time.
@fairytones don't worry! everyone has their own lives to take care of! if you don't feel like it, take your time.
bing bong
@violentviolet77 @fairytones @coolfrost @twotrucks @revhellebore @kyriafox @bogdad76 @quilliper @trickyfishy @meowruff @jezzagshep @logically

Username + ID: Mida #25812
Venue: Thunderhead Savanna
Amount of Time: 3 hours
Payment (g/t): 240g
Extra notes: N/A
@violentviolet77 @fairytones @coolfrost @twotrucks @revhellebore @kyriafox @bogdad76 @quilliper @trickyfishy @meowruff @jezzagshep @logically

Username + ID: Mida #25812
Venue: Thunderhead Savanna
Amount of Time: 3 hours
Payment (g/t): 240g
Extra notes: N/A
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Mida
I can take that if you don't mind it spanning over the course of a few days c: (shouldn't be more than three) just give me a heads up that's okay and ill get started!
@Mida
I can take that if you don't mind it spanning over the course of a few days c: (shouldn't be more than three) just give me a heads up that's okay and ill get started!
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@fairytones

That works for me! If you'd prefer you can send each day's loot at the end of the day and I can pay for the time you've grinded so far in each trade. I check FR daily so I should be available to accept the trades. Otherwise it's fine if you just send it all at once when you're finished.
@fairytones

That works for me! If you'd prefer you can send each day's loot at the end of the day and I can pay for the time you've grinded so far in each trade. I check FR daily so I should be available to accept the trades. Otherwise it's fine if you just send it all at once when you're finished.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
Leveler Pinglist: @ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @fairytones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @jezzagshep @logically

Username + ID: mercurialwings (#326216)
# of Dragons: 2
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Desired Level: 25
Payment (g/t): 500kt
Extra Notes: None at the moment~ ^ ^
Leveler Pinglist: @ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @fairytones @revhellebore @trickyfishy @meowruff @crystalwolf9091 @jezzagshep @logically

Username + ID: mercurialwings (#326216)
# of Dragons: 2
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Desired Level: 25
Payment (g/t): 500kt
Extra Notes: None at the moment~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I can take them!
@mercurialwings I can take them!
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
@CrystalWolf9091: Thank you and sending them along~ ^ ^
@CrystalWolf9091: Thank you and sending them along~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[center][emoji=rhino beetle size=1][/center]
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@ibeejuliana

Is there an update on my other hrs? I had ordered 3 and got 1.. Its been a few days
@ibeejuliana

Is there an update on my other hrs? I had ordered 3 and got 1.. Its been a few days
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24