Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Nests - 15k/15g Ea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center]I run [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3030142]a hatchery[/url] and am usually looking for specific nest for matching eyes on the babies. I normally breed a couple of pairs at a time every 2-5 days. I am often looking for various nest elements. I will have a list of nest needed and what days I will be looking for them to breed. I will not send them until the day I have listed. [/center] [center][b][size=4]Rules:[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Please post here, no pms. No need to ping. I am subscribed. [*]I'll send a one way CR with the parents and payment. Please send parents and babies back as a one way CR. [*]If you don't specify what you would like as payment, I will just send gems. [/LIST] [center][b][size=4]Payments:[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]15kt or 15g [*]Nest trade, I can host a water nest for you [b](This may be limited if my nest are full)[/b] [/LIST] [center][b][size=4]Looking for these nest:[/size][/b][/center] [indent] [LIST] [*][emoji=light rune size=1] Light nest for Amber Skies- [color=red]Found[/color] [*][emoji=wind rune size=1] Wind nest for Viridian Moths- [color=green]Still Needed[/color] [*][emoji=light rune size=1] Light nest for Pink Lemonade - [color=red]Found[/color] [/LIST] [/indent]
I run a hatchery and am usually looking for specific nest for matching eyes on the babies. I normally breed a couple of pairs at a time every 2-5 days. I am often looking for various nest elements. I will have a list of nest needed and what days I will be looking for them to breed. I will not send them until the day I have listed.

Rules:
  • Please post here, no pms. No need to ping. I am subscribed.
  • I'll send a one way CR with the parents and payment. Please send parents and babies back as a one way CR.
  • If you don't specify what you would like as payment, I will just send gems.

Payments:
  • 15kt or 15g
  • Nest trade, I can host a water nest for you (This may be limited if my nest are full)

Looking for these nest:
  • Light nest for Amber Skies- Found
  • Wind nest for Viridian Moths- Still Needed
  • Light nest for Pink Lemonade - Found

P10rnB3.png
[center][b][size=4]Long Term Nesters[/size][/b] Since I breed a lot, I am always looking for certain element nest. If you have open nest most of the time and don't mind being pinged every time I am need one, let me know. I'm only looking for one person per element right now. [emoji=plague rune size=1][b]Plague Nest[/b][emoji=plague rune size=1] @TwelveBrackets [emoji=ice rune size=1][b]Ice Nest[/b][emoji=ice rune size=1] @s3r3n3y4ng [emoji=Light rune size=1][b]Light Nest[/b][emoji=Light rune size=1] @Snowyy [emoji=shadow rune size=1][b]Shadow Nest[/b][emoji=Shadow rune size=1] @DiamondRuby [emoji=arcane rune size=1][b]Arcane Nest[/b][emoji=Arcane rune size=1] @TheQueensToast [emoji=nature rune size=1][b]Nature Nest[/b][emoji=nature rune size=1] @aredshroom [emoji=Wind rune size=1][b]Wind Nest[/b][emoji=wind rune size=1] @CherishUrSelf [emoji=Lightning rune size=1][b]Lightning Nest[/b][emoji=Lightning rune size=1] @Arkonsel [emoji=earth rune size=1][b]Earth Nest[/b][emoji=Earth rune size=1] @AzusaDragon [emoji=fire rune size=1][b]Fire Nest[/b][emoji=fire rune size=1] [/center]
Long Term Nesters

Since I breed a lot, I am always looking for certain element nest. If you have open nest most of the time and don't mind being pinged every time I am need one, let me know. I'm only looking for one person per element right now.

Plague Nest
@TwelveBrackets

Ice Nest
@s3r3n3y4ng

Light Nest
@Snowyy

Shadow Nest
@DiamondRuby

Arcane Nest
@TheQueensToast

Nature Nest
@aredshroom

Wind Nest
@CherishUrSelf

Lightning Nest
@Arkonsel

Earth Nest
@AzusaDragon

Fire Nest

P10rnB3.png
Hey, I have a lightning nest available if you're still looking!
Hey, I have a lightning nest available if you're still looking!
OH_SNAP_porple.png v2PJF9u.png
@roseila Sure, I will send the pair and payment over tomorrow. Thank you. ^^
@roseila Sure, I will send the pair and payment over tomorrow. Thank you. ^^
P10rnB3.png
Hi! I'm not in any of the Flights you're currently looking for, but if you ever need a Plague nest for one of your pairs, feel free to ping me at any time!
Hi! I'm not in any of the Flights you're currently looking for, but if you ever need a Plague nest for one of your pairs, feel free to ping me at any time!
@TwelveBrackets Thanks, I don't think I have any pairs that need plague eyes yet. I will put you down to ping you if I need any though. ^^
@TwelveBrackets Thanks, I don't think I have any pairs that need plague eyes yet. I will put you down to ping you if I need any though. ^^
P10rnB3.png
I have a wind nest open!
I have a wind nest open!
@SunnySunrise Thanks, I'll send the pair over on Monday. ^^
@SunnySunrise Thanks, I'll send the pair over on Monday. ^^
P10rnB3.png
Hi! I am in the process of clearing out most of my breeding pairs, so I'll have 1-2 Fire nests open (and lots o' lair space) into the indefinite future, if you'd like to rent from me.
Hi! I am in the process of clearing out most of my breeding pairs, so I'll have 1-2 Fire nests open (and lots o' lair space) into the indefinite future, if you'd like to rent from me.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@ShadowWas Sounds good, I'll send the first pair today and another in a couple of days. I'll ping you for future pairs if that is ok, I have several pairs I like with fire eyes. ^^
@ShadowWas Sounds good, I'll send the first pair today and another in a couple of days. I'll ping you for future pairs if that is ok, I have several pairs I like with fire eyes. ^^
P10rnB3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20