Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T-- Hoard--Uma Accents / Genes- New!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[emoji=primary gene size=1]
Lichtdrache.gif
A, yes! I still am, i’m so sorry, I thought I followed up. Yes yes!
A, yes! I still am, i’m so sorry, I thought I followed up. Yes yes!
8URelp0.png
I just saw your message, give me a moment to answer^^
I just saw your message, give me a moment to answer^^
Lichtdrache.gif
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
Heelo! If you were to trade/sell Dreambound, do you have an estimate of what you'd be looking for?
Artificial Relations is still in a PA for you and we could work a trade out if interested c:

Thank you for your time!
@Norion
Heelo! If you were to trade/sell Dreambound, do you have an estimate of what you'd be looking for?
Artificial Relations is still in a PA for you and we could work a trade out if interested c:

Thank you for your time!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy I am online again and yes dreambound is up for trade :3 If it makes you feel more comfortable we can just do a 1 for 1 trade[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@GlitchyOddy
I am online again and yes dreambound is up for trade :3
If it makes you feel more comfortable we can just do a 1 for 1 trade
Lichtdrache.gif
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
I would so be up for that! I'll send you a CR ^^
@Norion
I would so be up for that! I'll send you a CR ^^
image20.jpg
@Norion Hi there! Absolutely feel free to say no, as that thread seemed a little stressful for you, but I was snooping through the thread you put up in January with lots of accents for sale and saw one of my dream accents on there. As far as I could tell through the posts it looked like nobody bought it there, so if it's alright I just wanted to ask if you still had Foxfire Visage? [item=accent: foxfire visage] If you've already sold it no worries, I just thought I'd check! Thank you for your time!
@Norion

Hi there! Absolutely feel free to say no, as that thread seemed a little stressful for you, but I was snooping through the thread you put up in January with lots of accents for sale and saw one of my dream accents on there. As far as I could tell through the posts it looked like nobody bought it there, so if it's alright I just wanted to ask if you still had Foxfire Visage?

Accent: Foxfire Visage

If you've already sold it no worries, I just thought I'd check! Thank you for your time!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21