Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Now Level 26 Cauldron OPEN -
1 2 3
@foxdrops

Hi! I'm looking to get an aberration sludge gene brewed (I've got all the treasure and mats ready!), if possible I'd love to be pinged once these are open again! ^^
@foxdrops

Hi! I'm looking to get an aberration sludge gene brewed (I've got all the treasure and mats ready!), if possible I'd love to be pinged once these are open again! ^^
44534198_759hTPb8qIMAepr.png
@foxdrops Howdy :) I am looking to brew one of these bad boys: [item=primary gene: orb (aberration)] I have all the materials needed to brew, but would prefer to pay in gems if that's fine! I'm trying to save treasure for the next fest, and have 50g to offer. I can tip this for any trouble!: [item=bloodsong starsilk cloak]
@foxdrops

Howdy :)
I am looking to brew one of these bad boys:

I have all the materials needed to brew, but would prefer to pay in gems if that's fine!
I'm trying to save treasure for the next fest, and have 50g to offer.
I can tip this for any trouble!:

Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak
Qvmyhxu.pngz6w7Ruu.png
Hey I’ve got a current order I’m working on but I should be open tomorrow !
Hey I’ve got a current order I’m working on but I should be open tomorrow !
argentbanner1.png
Cauldron is at max level ! Will do the last few brews then after will be only taking brews that will tip !!!
Cauldron is at max level ! Will do the last few brews then after will be only taking brews that will tip !!!
argentbanner1.png
@foxdrops

Should I go ahead and send a CR with the materials and gems(and cloak)? Or would you want to confirm it first?
@foxdrops

Should I go ahead and send a CR with the materials and gems(and cloak)? Or would you want to confirm it first?
Qvmyhxu.pngz6w7Ruu.png
@Xafurus
go ahead and send !!!! No need to send gems and the cloak !!! It’s alright !
@Xafurus
go ahead and send !!!! No need to send gems and the cloak !!! It’s alright !
argentbanner1.png
1 2 3