Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Sale (UMA, old fest, etc.)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@MistyFlame1
@evereden
Yes please! I'll get to them asap xD
@MistyFlame1
@evereden
Yes please! I'll get to them asap xD
Ibadges.png
That's exactly what I felt! I was trying to price check it myself but couldn't find anything. I recently bought a WC skin by TalaTari for 2.1kg (Skin: Equilibrium Eternal) and I've got a few of the 'less rare' TalaTari skins for ~2kg each.

I think I can offer the range of 2.3kg - 2.7kg? This is definitely my comfort zone but feel free to let me know your comfort zone for the skin!

Thanks.
That's exactly what I felt! I was trying to price check it myself but couldn't find anything. I recently bought a WC skin by TalaTari for 2.1kg (Skin: Equilibrium Eternal) and I've got a few of the 'less rare' TalaTari skins for ~2kg each.

I think I can offer the range of 2.3kg - 2.7kg? This is definitely my comfort zone but feel free to let me know your comfort zone for the skin!

Thanks.
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen
I myself was thinking of the 2.5kg-3kg range ngl xD But hey there's some overlap there :P
@Yeechen
I myself was thinking of the 2.5kg-3kg range ngl xD But hey there's some overlap there :P
Ibadges.png
How about 2.6k for the skin?
How about 2.6k for the skin?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen
Sounds good, I'll pa it to you
@Yeechen
Sounds good, I'll pa it to you
Ibadges.png
how much for
Skin: Celestial Hues
Skin: Frigid Gale
how much for
Skin: Celestial Hues
Skin: Frigid Gale
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
How much were you thinking for sacrament of osiris?
How much were you thinking for sacrament of osiris?
@jessymetal
Last price I saw quoted for it was 3.5kg I think!

@bashett
Looking for prices on my phone is really inconvenient and I’m boutta sleep. So you could either wait for me to quote a price tomorrow or offer something. (And even then I might only reply tomorrow sorry but 5:30 am over here)
@jessymetal
Last price I saw quoted for it was 3.5kg I think!

@bashett
Looking for prices on my phone is really inconvenient and I’m boutta sleep. So you could either wait for me to quote a price tomorrow or offer something. (And even then I might only reply tomorrow sorry but 5:30 am over here)
Ibadges.png
Hi! I was wondering what price you are looking for [item=accent: Lady Yue]?
Hi! I was wondering what price you are looking for Accent: Lady Yue ?
aesq82D.gif
Excuse me! How would you price furnace queen?
Excuse me! How would you price furnace queen?
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14