Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Earth] Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@Loreka I would like to order full set of festival skins (will send treasure via PM). Thank you! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Loreka
I would like to order full set of festival skins (will send treasure via PM). Thank you!
0WSK2we.png
@Loreka
Could you one of each of the skins except fossilized?
(Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, Princess of Pyrite, Precious Heart, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings)
That should be 327,250
@Loreka
Could you one of each of the skins except fossilized?
(Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, Princess of Pyrite, Precious Heart, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings)
That should be 327,250
Qe81j53.png
@Loreka Hello! I'd like to nab the following:
Accent: Shattered Topaz x2
Accent: Born From Stone
Accent: Fossil Walker

4 skins/accents in total for 119,000t! Sending treasure via PM for when you're back :)
@Loreka Hello! I'd like to nab the following:
Accent: Shattered Topaz x2
Accent: Born From Stone
Accent: Fossil Walker

4 skins/accents in total for 119,000t! Sending treasure via PM for when you're back :)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@Loreka

Could I get one full set of skins, please? Sending the payment via PM for when you have a chance to get to it. Thank you!
@Loreka

Could I get one full set of skins, please? Sending the payment via PM for when you have a chance to get to it. Thank you!
@Etheryn @Worry @Al3s1s @TeenyTK @StormJunes @crowvidae @cateary @Pinguin @Fellefan @LuckyLuciano @Agareia @EverestEcho @LaraAelric @GryffonJoi

Hello Everyone, thanks for your patience. I'll get to these orders now.

Due to my crazy timezone and a relatively busy day tomorrow, I will only be able to fulfill your order if I have the treasure by 03:00am FR time

You might notice I've closed the shop but this doesn't affect your orders, I'll still be doing them.
@Etheryn @Worry @Al3s1s @TeenyTK @StormJunes @crowvidae @cateary @Pinguin @Fellefan @LuckyLuciano @Agareia @EverestEcho @LaraAelric @GryffonJoi

Hello Everyone, thanks for your patience. I'll get to these orders now.

Due to my crazy timezone and a relatively busy day tomorrow, I will only be able to fulfill your order if I have the treasure by 03:00am FR time

You might notice I've closed the shop but this doesn't affect your orders, I'll still be doing them.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=arial][size=5]This shop is now closed. Any other orders from this point will not be done. I'll be open again the next time Earth has Dominance! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nLWLaef.png[/img]
This shop is now closed. Any other orders from this point will not be done.

I'll be open again the next time Earth has Dominance!

nLWLaef.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@cateary

Hi, sorry which MP exclusive skins would you like? It says 6 but I'm not sure which ones.
@cateary

Hi, sorry which MP exclusive skins would you like? It says 6 but I'm not sure which ones.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka hi sry for the late reply, mp exclusives are:
  • Skin: Encased in Stone
  • Accent: Shattered Topaz
  • Skin: Fossilized
  • Skin: Opalized
  • Accent: This Means Bismuth
  • Accent: Precious Heart

Tysmm :)))
@Loreka hi sry for the late reply, mp exclusives are:
  • Skin: Encased in Stone
  • Accent: Shattered Topaz
  • Skin: Fossilized
  • Skin: Opalized
  • Accent: This Means Bismuth
  • Accent: Precious Heart

Tysmm :)))
.................... ..................
0559d72d99e81f4033e9740e817ff141953138e1.png
tyyti-eb0ln.png
6OezIjj.png
Dmyubyt.png
WKtl2lb.png
P1rk5do.png
792e5Wm.png
tewqo-amql2.png ..................
563a799596c308d2a8379bd9d49260a50f045e9e.png
@Alithium8 @Cantertothewinds @AryaElaina @Etheryn @Worry @Al3s1s @TeenyTK @StormJunes @crowvidae @Pinguin @Fellefan @LuckyLuciano @Agareia @EverestEch @LaraAelric @GryffonJoi

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for the delay. It has been a rough 24 hours. I had a medical emergency yesterday followed by an unexpected snow storm in the early hours today and have spent the entire day battening down the hatches. This storm is still raging although at least the snow has stopped.

Most of your items are already bought so it's just delivery, I'm so sorry for this.
@Alithium8 @Cantertothewinds @AryaElaina @Etheryn @Worry @Al3s1s @TeenyTK @StormJunes @crowvidae @Pinguin @Fellefan @LuckyLuciano @Agareia @EverestEch @LaraAelric @GryffonJoi

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for the delay. It has been a rough 24 hours. I had a medical emergency yesterday followed by an unexpected snow storm in the early hours today and have spent the entire day battening down the hatches. This storm is still raging although at least the snow has stopped.

Most of your items are already bought so it's just delivery, I'm so sorry for this.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
No worries, take the time you need! ^^

Had a snow/ice mini storm at my place too, wasn't mentally ready for it, or that 20 min car scraping >_<
@Loreka
No worries, take the time you need! ^^

Had a snow/ice mini storm at my place too, wasn't mentally ready for it, or that 20 min car scraping >_<
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23