Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moved thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

I have , asking 2kg (mixed t/g is fine).
@GlitchyOddy

I have , asking 2kg (mixed t/g is fine).
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp
Heelo! That's a bit too high for an accent for me right now, but I'll keep it in mind ^^
@Carolynmbp
Heelo! That's a bit too high for an accent for me right now, but I'll keep it in mind ^^
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

I understand completely - I just bought 3 accents (customs from a retired artist whom I collect) that wiped me out completely (but it's worth every gem).

I'm happy to negotiate price, take mixed payment or even some items, etc.
@GlitchyOddy

I understand completely - I just bought 3 accents (customs from a retired artist whom I collect) that wiped me out completely (but it's worth every gem).

I'm happy to negotiate price, take mixed payment or even some items, etc.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp

Oh gosh, I'm VERY thankful that the UMAs I'm after aren't crazily easy to find, I'd be perpetually broke :'> (though I'm sure it is!)

The highest I think I could go is 1500g right now, but I'd understand if that's too low! Trying to budget for gene projects so I'm a little picky, aha
@Carolynmbp

Oh gosh, I'm VERY thankful that the UMAs I'm after aren't crazily easy to find, I'd be perpetually broke :'> (though I'm sure it is!)

The highest I think I could go is 1500g right now, but I'd understand if that's too low! Trying to budget for gene projects so I'm a little picky, aha
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

Sent a CR. :)

And no, my collecting goals aren't that easy to find. Likeacliche hasn't been around much in a couple of years, and I rarely see her umas for sale - and even less often, customs that only have 1-2 prints. But I got a good start, and I've done better than I expected when I started this project. I think I'm at almost 85 out of a total of about 150. So best of luck in your uma searches - patience does pay off. :)
@GlitchyOddy

Sent a CR. :)

And no, my collecting goals aren't that easy to find. Likeacliche hasn't been around much in a couple of years, and I rarely see her umas for sale - and even less often, customs that only have 1-2 prints. But I got a good start, and I've done better than I expected when I started this project. I think I'm at almost 85 out of a total of about 150. So best of luck in your uma searches - patience does pay off. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
Aaa, thank you so much! ;0;

Oh goodness, you're trying to collect them all? What a massive project :0 You've got quite a lot so far, so it's very clear that it does! Thank you ^^
@Carolynmbp
Aaa, thank you so much! ;0;

Oh goodness, you're trying to collect them all? What a massive project :0 You've got quite a lot so far, so it's very clear that it does! Thank you ^^
image20.jpg
Bump
Bump
image20.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13