Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eternal Spring Leveling - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Gaston Yep! Just post the form with the dragon(s) - I can accept up to two per person - and I'll let you know when to go ahead and send the dragon over!
@Gaston Yep! Just post the form with the dragon(s) - I can accept up to two per person - and I'll let you know when to go ahead and send the dragon over!
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
[b]Username: [/b] Gaston [b]Dragon(s) To Train: [/b] 1 [b]Starting Level(s): [/b] 16 [b]Paying in: [/b] Gems ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65593264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655933/65593264_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: Gaston
Dragon(s) To Train: 1
Starting Level(s): 16
Paying in: Gems ^^

65593264_350.png
@Gaston Added to the list, I'll ping you within the next day or so to send him my way for training!
@Gaston Added to the list, I'll ping you within the next day or so to send him my way for training!
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@typoAdventure Castor Bean is done and on her way back to you!

@Gaston You can go ahead and send your boy on over to me for training!
@typoAdventure Castor Bean is done and on her way back to you!

@Gaston You can go ahead and send your boy on over to me for training!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Username: Friege
Dragon(s) To Train: Glowstick and Morrigan (2)
Starting Level(s): 19 (Glowstick), 16 (Morrigan)
Paying in: Treasure
Username: Friege
Dragon(s) To Train: Glowstick and Morrigan (2)
Starting Level(s): 19 (Glowstick), 16 (Morrigan)
Paying in: Treasure
earthshieldl.png xx
Thagomizer (previously Scal)
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
@Friege I have you noted down and will ping you when I'm ready for them!
@Friege I have you noted down and will ping you when I'm ready for them!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@Gaston Skeletor is on his way back to you!

@Friege You can go ahead and send your dragons on over to me!
@Gaston Skeletor is on his way back to you!

@Friege You can go ahead and send your dragons on over to me!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
^
^
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@Friege Morrigan and Glowstick are on their way back to you!

Going offline for the night, back in the morning and hopefully for Crop Chop!
@Friege Morrigan and Glowstick are on their way back to you!

Going offline for the night, back in the morning and hopefully for Crop Chop!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Morning bump! We are open for Drakeharvest and will get through your dragons as quickly as I can physically manage!
Morning bump! We are open for Drakeharvest and will get through your dragons as quickly as I can physically manage!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14