Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Vista: Golden City [O] 85 KG
1 2
Best of luck!
Best of luck!
64514_s.gif
@Kael So if you purchase the gilded bundle, which includes the gilded and twilight items, you get two codes? Are you sure about this? Because I'm quite positive you couldn't purchase the gilded chest items without also purchasing the the cloudy set as well. Do you mean to say those who bought the "all the things" pack got 6 separate codes? Or did they get one code? This makes a very big difference as the KS vistas are applied as the code is redeemed and not when the chests are opened. If you are certain about this, it will be super enlightening! [img]https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/000/426/337/3e4a17f15bae8afb7f58e55784d04e70_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0.2&w=680&fit=max&v=1362569508&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=282dcab325a5c736d742ead84ad41b64.png[/img] edit: link to KS page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0
@Kael So if you purchase the gilded bundle, which includes the gilded and twilight items, you get two codes? Are you sure about this? Because I'm quite positive you couldn't purchase the gilded chest items without also purchasing the the cloudy set as well. Do you mean to say those who bought the "all the things" pack got 6 separate codes? Or did they get one code? This makes a very big difference as the KS vistas are applied as the code is redeemed and not when the chests are opened. If you are certain about this, it will be super enlightening!

3e4a17f15bae8afb7f58e55784d04e70_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0.2&w=680&fit=max&v=1362569508&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=282dcab325a5c736d742ead84ad41b64.png

edit:
link to KS page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe I can see why there's some confusion! Let me clarify.

The rewards work in a tiered system. So the Gilded Pack doesn't "include" the Cloudy Pack. Rather, if you donated $15 for the Gilded Pack, you would obtain the rewards in the Gilded Pack plus the rewards for every pack below it. So you would have obtained a code for the Gilded Pack plus a code for the Cloudy Pack.

To continue, if you purchased "All the Things" Pack, you would obtain a separate code for all the packs below it. So yes, it would have been 6 5 separate codes. At the time I purchased my Cloudy Pack code from another player, they were auctioning off 4 separate codes (one for each of the Bundles). I don't believe there was a code for the Headstart Pack. Being a KS Backer just allowed you early access and those achievements were automatically applied to your account. But I'm not 100% sure on this last part.

Hope that helps clarify that bit :)
@Lisegathe I can see why there's some confusion! Let me clarify.

The rewards work in a tiered system. So the Gilded Pack doesn't "include" the Cloudy Pack. Rather, if you donated $15 for the Gilded Pack, you would obtain the rewards in the Gilded Pack plus the rewards for every pack below it. So you would have obtained a code for the Gilded Pack plus a code for the Cloudy Pack.

To continue, if you purchased "All the Things" Pack, you would obtain a separate code for all the packs below it. So yes, it would have been 6 5 separate codes. At the time I purchased my Cloudy Pack code from another player, they were auctioning off 4 separate codes (one for each of the Bundles). I don't believe there was a code for the Headstart Pack. Being a KS Backer just allowed you early access and those achievements were automatically applied to your account. But I'm not 100% sure on this last part.

Hope that helps clarify that bit :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael Thank you! That's exactly what I was curious about :)
@Kael Thank you! That's exactly what I was curious about :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
good luck bump!
good luck bump!
candle-smol.png
archons thank you!
archons thank you!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2