Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Warrior's Way] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 183 184
Offering Clubtail Jerboa for a Vista: Broken Spear
Offering Clubtail Jerboa for a Vista: Broken Spear
platewing_sphinx.png
@overtherebear

Would you trade your Vista: Broken Spear for a Contestant's Weapons?
@overtherebear

Would you trade your Vista: Broken Spear for a Contestant's Weapons?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[center][b]HAVE:[/b] [item=victor's furs] x2 / [item=contestant's skull] / [item=contestant's weapons] [b]WANT:[/b] [item=victor's weapons] Feel free to send a CR and request what you want in exchange. You may offer items not on my want list, but my priority will be the want list. Happy trading![/center]
HAVE:

Victor's Furs x2 / Contestant's Skull / Contestant's Weapons

WANT:
Victor's Weapons

Feel free to send a CR and request what you want in exchange. You may offer items not on my want list, but my priority will be the want list.

Happy trading!
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
[color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRADE[/b][/color] [size=5][u][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/u][/size] [b]HAVE:[/b] [item=Jerboa Clawmasher]x1[item=Iceridge Warrior]x1 [b]NEED:[/b] [item=Courageous Warhorse][item=Valorous Battlemare][item=Brave Sphinx][item=Scytheclaw Mantis][item=Conflict Creature] [size=5][u][b]APPAREL[/b][/u][/size] [b]HAVE:[/b] [i]None[/i] [b]NEED:[/b] [item=contestant's pelt][item=contestant's weapons][item=victor's furs]
PLEASE PING ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRADE

FAMILIARS

HAVE:

Jerboa Clawmasher x1 Iceridge Warrior x1

NEED:

Courageous Warhorse Valorous Battlemare Brave Sphinx Scytheclaw Mantis Conflict Creature

APPAREL

HAVE:

None

NEED:

Contestant's Pelt Contestant's Weapons Victor's Furs
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej
I can trade you a contestant's and victor's weapons for 2 contestant's furs?
@Araej
I can trade you a contestant's and victor's weapons for 2 contestant's furs?
@Koobi I only have 1 contestant's furs! My bad, I should have specified in my post.

But either one of the weapons is fine if you still want to trade one of them for the furs! You can pick which one and send the CR if you're interested!
@Koobi I only have 1 contestant's furs! My bad, I should have specified in my post.

But either one of the weapons is fine if you still want to trade one of them for the furs! You can pick which one and send the CR if you're interested!
8PTNkBq.png
@overtherebear Can I trade a [item=contestant's furs] for your [item=Valorous Battlemare]?
@overtherebear
Can I trade a Contestant's Furs for your Valorous Battlemare ?
VGxuHXT.png
[b]Need[/b] Nothing--y'all are too generous! [b]Have[/b] [item=contestant's pelt]x3 [item=victor's furs] [item=brave sphinx]x2 [item=courageous warhorse] [item=petalprayer mantis] [item=scytheclaw mantis] [item=sphinx battlelord]x4, [item=ferocious foo]x2 (in pending trades)
Need

Nothing--y'all are too generous!

Have

Contestant's Pelt x3 Victor's Furs Brave Sphinx x2 Courageous Warhorse Petalprayer Mantis Scytheclaw Mantis Sphinx Battlelord x4, Ferocious Foo x2 (in pending trades)
@gryphon982

Your canary and sparrow for my warhorse and battlemare?
@gryphon982

Your canary and sparrow for my warhorse and battlemare?
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@HerbalMoon
I can trade you a foo for your skull
@HerbalMoon
I can trade you a foo for your skull
somber-t.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 183 184