Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Dragon Leveling Services - HIATUS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@xxnyxy Oh, no worries about the speed, I guarantee you right now you'd be a lot faster than me - I've barely used the coliseum so it's taken me five years to get a team just to 19! I'll send one now as I'm FR+8 but you can get to it whenever and whatever speed works best for you :D
@xxnyxy Oh, no worries about the speed, I guarantee you right now you'd be a lot faster than me - I've barely used the coliseum so it's taken me five years to get a team just to 19! I'll send one now as I'm FR+8 but you can get to it whenever and whatever speed works best for you :D
OH_SNAP_porple.png v2PJF9u.png
@Zevos i am now officially computer-enabled! Feel free to send me your champion whenever, and I´ll work on them whenever i´m online
@Zevos i am now officially computer-enabled! Feel free to send me your champion whenever, and I´ll work on them whenever i´m online
DRAGON LEVELING SERVICES*****************************WANT A COOL SIGNATURE?
testsignature.png
Bumped for a 100% recommendation! Fab service :D
Bumped for a 100% recommendation! Fab service :D
OH_SNAP_porple.png v2PJF9u.png
thank you!!
thank you!!
DRAGON LEVELING SERVICES*****************************WANT A COOL SIGNATURE?
testsignature.png
It's 275k for 1-25? : >

@xxnyxy
It's 275k for 1-25? : >

@xxnyxy
Characters for sale/Trade!
Main Toyhouse Acct Purge!
do you do just to level 10? for 9kt per dragon? how many dragons per order? and if yes is the answer to the first question I'm in! @xxnyxy
do you do just to level 10? for 9kt per dragon? how many dragons per order? and if yes is the answer to the first question I'm in! @xxnyxy
234.giff0172286_53ea14abbb9e1.png234.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14