Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] | 0 gems | 1:1050 | offline
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
oh wooops
oh wooops
Hi again so soon ^^ can I get gems for 19KT? :)
Hi again so soon ^^ can I get gems for 19KT? :)
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy

Sorry about that! I went to sleep at that time. :c
@Nekromancy

Sorry about that! I went to sleep at that time. :c
[center][emoji=raven size=1] I may take a moment to answer, usually about 10-40 minutes. Direct crossroads are welcome.[/center]

I may take a moment to answer, usually about 10-40 minutes.
Direct crossroads are welcome.
[center][emoji=raven size=1] I may take a moment to answer, usually about 10-40 minutes. Direct crossroads are welcome.[/center]

I may take a moment to answer, usually about 10-40 minutes.
Oh it’s alright! ^^
Oh it’s alright! ^^
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
[right]could i get gems for 300k or 400k? if u ran out of them its ok !! [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] im trying to save up something special for my husband :3[/right]
could i get gems for 300k or 400k? if u ran out of them its ok !! im trying to save up something special for my husband :3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] I'm checking at random times. May answer in 5 minutes or an hour. Who knows! Direct crossroads are welcome.[/center]

I'm checking at random times. May answer in 5 minutes or an hour. Who knows!
[right]bless you!! thank you so, so so much again !! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i hope u have a lovely rest of the week :3[/right]
bless you!! thank you so, so so much again !! i hope u have a lovely rest of the week :3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] Back from my eternal slumber. I'm checking at random times. May answer in 5 minutes or an hour. Who knows! Direct crossroads are welcome.[/center]

Back from my eternal slumber.
I'm checking at random times. May answer in 5 minutes or an hour. Who knows!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22