Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] For 2016~ Festive things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi,Hello people ! I have lots of thing since i joined this game 2015's WS, but i was busy and [center]i missed TOO MUCH[/center] many between years,especially 2017. I just saw my Familiar tap have NOTHING of that year ! naturally it's reeeeeally hard to list up thing i want AND what i have. so, please . [center]Simply name up what you have and what you want, then i'll see what's in my hoard&vault or i can give you something you would like. and srr 'bout bad eng.[/center] [quote=I can afford] [center]1. some [b]old stuffs[/b] - like,bear series of 2014 / skin chests / festive skins ect ... 2. some [b]Coliseum and Swipp's stuff[/b] - like familiars,i mean, LOTS of them 3. dragons' future [b]hatchling[/b] - i have some fixed pairs including XXX Blood color, ghostly looking beauties ect... just give the ids of dragons you want to adopt their hatchlings. ( especially Lair's page 2 of second tab, page 3 of first tab ) you can bring your dragon, if you like. 4. some [b]art[/b] - YES,i can paint you what you want at [i][b]random quality[/b][/i] - or writing in korean or bad eng and ect ... 5. helping your [b]oc's profile or dressing dragons[/b] - OMG PLEASE LET ME DO THIS I WANT TO SEE YOUR PRETTIES [/center] we can discuss and choose multiple ways,but payment throw tr and 3,4,5 would take time. [/quote] [quote= I want] [center][b]past fests stuff[/b] including skin, except chests.[/center] - starting 2016 or 2017's BJ,i guess??? i can see this item in my vault. [center][item=Druidic Crown][/center] - until 2021 TC - i have few things of - in between - days, so it would be nice using tags like i did ! [/quote] thank you for reading this long and shabby post,have a nice day,and hope you can get what you want !
Hi,Hello people !
I have lots of thing since i joined this game 2015's WS, but i was busy and
i

missed

TOO

MUCH

many between years,especially 2017.
I just saw my Familiar tap have NOTHING of that year !
naturally it's reeeeeally hard to list up thing i want AND what i have.

so, please .
Simply name up what you have and what you want,
then i'll see what's in my hoard&vault or i can give you something you would like.

and srr 'bout bad eng.

I can afford wrote:
1. some old stuffs
- like,bear series of 2014 / skin chests / festive skins ect ...

2. some Coliseum and Swipp's stuff
- like familiars,i mean, LOTS of them

3. dragons' future hatchling
- i have some fixed pairs including XXX Blood color, ghostly looking beauties ect...
just give the ids of dragons you want to adopt their hatchlings.
( especially Lair's page 2 of second tab, page 3 of first tab )

you can bring your dragon, if you like.

4. some art
- YES,i can paint you what you want at random quality - or writing in korean or bad eng and ect ...

5. helping your oc's profile or dressing dragons
- OMG PLEASE LET ME DO THIS I WANT TO SEE YOUR PRETTIES

we can discuss and choose multiple ways,but payment throw tr and 3,4,5 would take time.

I want wrote:
past fests stuff including skin, except chests.

- starting 2016 or 2017's BJ,i guess???
i can see this item in my vault.
Druidic Crown

- until 2021 TC
- i have few things of - in between - days, so it would be nice using tags like i did !

thank you for reading this long and shabby post,have a nice day,and hope you can get what you want !
@eregos

hello! if you want any of the items ive got listed in my thread (linked below), lmk and we can figure out pricing! i would prefer gems, treasure, eggs, and gilded chests, but if need be i can take lightning fest items from any year. thanks!
@eregos

hello! if you want any of the items ive got listed in my thread (linked below), lmk and we can figure out pricing! i would prefer gems, treasure, eggs, and gilded chests, but if need be i can take lightning fest items from any year. thanks!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
I am in this boat
I am in this boat
Na5WGHa.png
@hatesprit oh-my-THANK YOU SO MUCH i don't have these - [item=Black Iron Plates][item=Skin : Wending Wood][item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [item=Accent: Faerie Queen][item=Accent: Frozen Aurora][item=Accent: Airheaded][item= Airborne Parchment] so, do you have these? cuase i CAN give you ! i've [b]some items in multiple pile[/b],so don't worry and make comfy for asking that. [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Electrician's Crown] and - skins of TC 2015,every 12 of them,chest of them,Eggs ,giled chests, of course! [item=Accent: Creeping Circuits][item=Accent: Result of Science][item=Accent: Dancing Conductor][item=Accent: Electrician's Night][item=Accent: Thunder Spear][item=Accent: Little Bolt][item=Skin: Thundervolt][item=Skin: Down for Maintenance][item=Skin: Storm Taken][item=Skin: Mother of Circuit][item=Skin: Surge][item=Skin: Circuit Breaker] and....fams...lots...lots...of...fams... do you want this? [item=Lightning Lancer][item=Voltspire Intruder] @AloraDannon YYYYYYYesssss! but i've some emergency call,so i can checked only this in your wishlist for now. [item=Standard of the Lightweaver][item=Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe] I'll ping you again if i have another things came back !
@hatesprit oh-my-THANK YOU SO MUCH

i don't have these -
Black Iron Plates Skin: Wending Wood Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Accent: Faerie Queen Accent: Frozen Aurora Accent: Airheaded Airborne Parchment

so, do you have these? cuase i CAN give you !
i've some items in multiple pile,so don't worry and make comfy for asking that.
Mesa Mechanojets Electrician's Crown

and - skins of TC 2015,every 12 of them,chest of them,Eggs ,giled chests, of course!
Accent: Creeping Circuits Accent: Result of Science Accent: Dancing Conductor Accent: Electrician's Night Accent: Thunder Spear Accent: Little Bolt Skin: Thundervolt Skin: Down For Maintenance Skin: Storm Taken Skin: Mother of Circuit Skin: Surge Skin: Circuit Breaker

and....fams...lots...lots...of...fams...
do you want this?
Lightning Lancer Voltspire Intruder

@AloraDannon
YYYYYYYesssss! but i've some emergency call,so i can checked only this in your wishlist for now.
Standard of the Lightweaver Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe
I'll ping you again if i have another things came back !
@eregos

if it adds up to equivalent value, i'll take it – i have a collector helping me raise the funds, so any and all lightning fest other than the scene i'll take! do you want me to do the lah calculations, or do you want to take care of it?
@eregos

if it adds up to equivalent value, i'll take it – i have a collector helping me raise the funds, so any and all lightning fest other than the scene i'll take! do you want me to do the lah calculations, or do you want to take care of it?
@hatesprit oh my ,i can't do that right now so will be pleasure taking your help ! (8"8
how nice of you...
@hatesprit oh my ,i can't do that right now so will be pleasure taking your help ! (8"8
how nice of you...
@AloraDannon I've checked,and i think that's all i have in your wishlist ~
@AloraDannon I've checked,and i think that's all i have in your wishlist ~
@eregos

just got back from taking care of some other stuff; i'll have lah values for you in a little bit! sorry for the delay
@eregos

just got back from taking care of some other stuff; i'll have lah values for you in a little bit! sorry for the delay
@hatesprit I'm fine ! and i'll mix some gems in pay XD
hope you can get that spirit soon
@hatesprit I'm fine ! and i'll mix some gems in pay XD
hope you can get that spirit soon
@eregos

ok, let's list it out:

black iron plates - 74g
airborne parchment - 55g

wending wood - the current lah (45g) is undercutting the next listing (80g) by almost half; would you be willing to do the average of those two (63g)?
faerie queen - 84g
frozen aurora - 99g
airheaded - 20g

brightshine jubilee vista - 30g
riot of rot vista - 45g
(i forgot to take off the rockbreaker's vista, i'm so sorry!!)

so that totals up to 470g. i'll take any combination of what you've got that adds up to that; here are all the current lah values for what you provided! i'm not including the ones with either huge undercutting/price fluctuations or only one listing so we can keep things as even as possible

mesa mechanojets - 40
electrician's crown - 25

creeping circuits - 120
result of science - 350
thunder spear - 70
little bolt - 200
down for maintenance - 49
surge - 45
circuit breaker - 84

lightning lancer - 250
voltspire intruder - 275
@eregos

ok, let's list it out:

black iron plates - 74g
airborne parchment - 55g

wending wood - the current lah (45g) is undercutting the next listing (80g) by almost half; would you be willing to do the average of those two (63g)?
faerie queen - 84g
frozen aurora - 99g
airheaded - 20g

brightshine jubilee vista - 30g
riot of rot vista - 45g
(i forgot to take off the rockbreaker's vista, i'm so sorry!!)

so that totals up to 470g. i'll take any combination of what you've got that adds up to that; here are all the current lah values for what you provided! i'm not including the ones with either huge undercutting/price fluctuations or only one listing so we can keep things as even as possible

mesa mechanojets - 40
electrician's crown - 25

creeping circuits - 120
result of science - 350
thunder spear - 70
little bolt - 200
down for maintenance - 49
surge - 45
circuit breaker - 84

lightning lancer - 250
voltspire intruder - 275
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8