Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FC and Chests for Baldwin Mats! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@silvernw
Would you have any blue goo or purple ooze you can mix in? *U*
@silvernw
Would you have any blue goo or purple ooze you can mix in? *U*
pdPOUgg.png
sure! I can do 4 blue sludge, 2 blue goo, and 3 purple ooze?
sure! I can do 4 blue sludge, 2 blue goo, and 3 purple ooze?
XDRtGHs.png
@Skiatha I just got 2 more purple sludge + 3 purple ooze for 46g in fc if you can afford that?
@Skiatha I just got 2 more purple sludge + 3 purple ooze for 46g in fc if you can afford that?
I’ve got one purple sludge - If you’d like it, just send a CR with what fest currency you value it at :)
I’ve got one purple sludge - If you’d like it, just send a CR with what fest currency you value it at :)
How much of each do you need? I've got 1 purple ooze, 20 silver muck, 10 white slime, and 5 black slime
How much of each do you need? I've got 1 purple ooze, 20 silver muck, 10 white slime, and 5 black slime
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@Skiatha hi! i'd like to offer for both the lonely nourishment and the sweet scent chests ^^ Would it be good for all 3: [item=silver muck] x5 [item=purple sludge] x1 [item=purple ooze] x2 ??
@Skiatha hi! i'd like to offer for both the lonely nourishment and the sweet scent chests ^^

Would it be good for all 3: Silver Muck x5 Purple Sludge x1 Purple Ooze x2 ??
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@silverNW
YEET send CR~
@silverNW
YEET send CR~
pdPOUgg.png
@Fireflicker @Zeca18 @UnholyGrimlin @xxDoxxie
Heck, I’m all out xD I’ll give y’all a ping when I restock? All that’s left atm are the old fest chests
@Fireflicker @Zeca18 @UnholyGrimlin @xxDoxxie
Heck, I’m all out xD I’ll give y’all a ping when I restock? All that’s left atm are the old fest chests
pdPOUgg.png
Just send a CR when you’re ready :)
Just send a CR when you’re ready :)
How many mats for all of your mysterymoth chests? It's one of my favorite skins ever so I have like 6 or 7 copies already lol
How many mats for all of your mysterymoth chests? It's one of my favorite skins ever so I have like 6 or 7 copies already lol
rsz_lesb_snake.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32