Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FR gems [W] MC nuggets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rinrar oh, sure thing, take your time.

I'm in need of 5 PP right now! my order is open to receive them, i will send you a CR with the gems when you confirm<3

Just send to Gabriel when you can, thanks!
@rinrar oh, sure thing, take your time.

I'm in need of 5 PP right now! my order is open to receive them, i will send you a CR with the gems when you confirm<3

Just send to Gabriel when you can, thanks!
@angelegg sorry for delay, all done! :> feel free to ping me for the next one!
@angelegg sorry for delay, all done! :> feel free to ping me for the next one!
@rinrar thanks so much, and sure thing!
@rinrar thanks so much, and sure thing!
@rinrar hey againnnn
need more FR gems? I could use 6 PP :> let me know, thanks!
@rinrar hey againnnn
need more FR gems? I could use 6 PP :> let me know, thanks!
@angelegg sure thing! just heading off for the night but I will ping you in the morning around rollover when I can get this sorted
@angelegg sure thing! just heading off for the night but I will ping you in the morning around rollover when I can get this sorted
@rinrar sounds good. :) no rush

you can send 6 pp to Gabriel whenever, i will send you a CR with the 6k gems whenever you confirm you can, as usual! ♥
@rinrar sounds good. :) no rush

you can send 6 pp to Gabriel whenever, i will send you a CR with the 6k gems whenever you confirm you can, as usual! ♥
@angelegg I will follow up on this later today sorry, hectic morning
@angelegg I will follow up on this later today sorry, hectic morning
@rinrar absolutely no problem <3 just come back when you have the time and energy, thanks
@rinrar absolutely no problem <3 just come back when you have the time and energy, thanks
@angelegg sorry about the delay! should be all done now, any issues shout me :>
@angelegg sorry about the delay! should be all done now, any issues shout me :>
@rinrar no problem at all, thanks so much! You're always there in a pinch haha ♥ have a swell day!
@rinrar no problem at all, thanks so much! You're always there in a pinch haha ♥ have a swell day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7