Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired 2013-2014 Festival Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Toxicroak 2.7kg acquired, sending CR now!
@Toxicroak 2.7kg acquired, sending CR now!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Toxicroak Would you take 5kg for your [item=Ice sprite]? If so it would take a few days to gather funds. I have 1500g pure atm and the rest is tied up into items on the AH
@Toxicroak Would you take 5kg for your Ice Sprite ? If so it would take a few days to gather funds. I have 1500g pure atm and the rest is tied up into items on the AH
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101
the LAH for the ice sprite right now is around 5.9kg, im willing to go down to 5.5kg at most if that's okay with you? if so i can hold onto it until you get the gems!
@sparkaflame101
the LAH for the ice sprite right now is around 5.9kg, im willing to go down to 5.5kg at most if that's okay with you? if so i can hold onto it until you get the gems!
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak That is fine! If you have an offer with upfront gems feel free to accept them before I have funds! I wouldn't want to cut you off from dragon cash :D **It may take me a week or two since I just dropped all of my gems on a light sprite [emoji=gold star size=1]
@Toxicroak

That is fine! If you have an offer with upfront gems feel free to accept them before I have funds! I wouldn't want to cut you off from dragon cash :D

**It may take me a week or two since I just dropped all of my gems on a light sprite
Lichtdrache.gif
@Toxicroak
Are you interested in full or partial art offers in exchange for a sprite or two? I have 5k gems pure on hand, and I can offer busts, half bodies, and full bodies of non-human characters, with certain types of scenery backgrounds as well. My Tumblr is linked in my clan bio, which has some recent examples.

If you're interested in that, then I'm currently looking for an Arcane or Earth sprite! well, moreso Plague and Fire, but those two are on hold so uh
@Toxicroak
Are you interested in full or partial art offers in exchange for a sprite or two? I have 5k gems pure on hand, and I can offer busts, half bodies, and full bodies of non-human characters, with certain types of scenery backgrounds as well. My Tumblr is linked in my clan bio, which has some recent examples.

If you're interested in that, then I'm currently looking for an Arcane or Earth sprite! well, moreso Plague and Fire, but those two are on hold so uh
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Dragonfruiteen
hi!! unfortunately im currently not looking for art but the earth sprite’s LAH is 5699kg if you would like me to hold onto it for you instead?
@Dragonfruiteen
hi!! unfortunately im currently not looking for art but the earth sprite’s LAH is 5699kg if you would like me to hold onto it for you instead?
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

Mmm, no thank you! I earn gems steadily, but at a somewhat slow rate, and I don't want to delay you if you get an offer sooner. I might come back if you're still selling when I have a bit more, though.
@Toxicroak

Mmm, no thank you! I earn gems steadily, but at a somewhat slow rate, and I don't want to delay you if you get an offer sooner. I might come back if you're still selling when I have a bit more, though.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Toxicroak
Hello! Would you pls hold on to the earth Sprite for me?
@Toxicroak
Hello! Would you pls hold on to the earth Sprite for me?
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@Cryptidove
Yes, I can hold onto that for you!
@Cryptidove
Yes, I can hold onto that for you!
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

Hello. I would buy a bunch of fest skins from you, but, I am looking for good deal bundle price. What can you offer?
I would grab these for good price:

Skin: Stormlight
Skin: Reactor
Skin: Ace of Shades
Skin: Barnacle Loaf
@Toxicroak

Hello. I would buy a bunch of fest skins from you, but, I am looking for good deal bundle price. What can you offer?
I would grab these for good price:

Skin: Stormlight
Skin: Reactor
Skin: Ace of Shades
Skin: Barnacle Loaf
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9