Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Eggs [H] Services
13th set of 10 L10s sent to ceruleansky
13th set of 10 L10s sent to ceruleansky
MreCscM.png
@ceruleansky Hey! I owe 55g more so I will send you 11 hatchlings after rollover! Do you mind if I responded to the CR for you to accept first, before I send you the 11 hatchlings via PA? :D
@ceruleansky Hey! I owe 55g more so I will send you 11 hatchlings after rollover! Do you mind if I responded to the CR for you to accept first, before I send you the 11 hatchlings via PA? :D
MreCscM.png
yay!! \o/ yuh that's fine by me! I might need to resend it as a 1-way delivery, the CR is probably broken by now lol
yay!! \o/ yuh that's fine by me! I might need to resend it as a 1-way delivery, the CR is probably broken by now lol
jZA1e4h.png Gene Your Dreams! Free Raffle
11 hatchlings sent to ceruleansky :)
11 hatchlings sent to ceruleansky :)
MreCscM.png
Hello, I have an extra copy of Ringlets I'm not gonna use! Could trade it for 27 hatchlings if that's alright?
Hello, I have an extra copy of Ringlets I'm not gonna use! Could trade it for 27 hatchlings if that's alright?
d8O5J7R.png
@GarbagePal Yes absolutely, thank you so much!!! I'll fill my nests now so you'll receive the first batch of 10 hatchlings in a week :D Could you have the ringlets gene in a 2-way CR to confirm the deal? I'll ask to pick it up before sending the last batch of 7 ^^

(So the hatchlings will be in batches of 10+10+7!)
@GarbagePal Yes absolutely, thank you so much!!! I'll fill my nests now so you'll receive the first batch of 10 hatchlings in a week :D Could you have the ringlets gene in a 2-way CR to confirm the deal? I'll ask to pick it up before sending the last batch of 7 ^^

(So the hatchlings will be in batches of 10+10+7!)
MreCscM.png
@GarbagePal Sending you the first set of 10 hatchlings! :D
@GarbagePal Sending you the first set of 10 hatchlings! :D
MreCscM.png
@GarbagePal Sending you the 2nd set of 10 hatchlings! :D
@GarbagePal Sending you the 2nd set of 10 hatchlings! :D
MreCscM.png
@GarbagePal Hello! I have your last batch of 7 hatchlings ready - I'll respond to your CR first for payment, and then I'll send over the last 7 after you've accepted the CR exchange! :D
@GarbagePal Hello! I have your last batch of 7 hatchlings ready - I'll respond to your CR first for payment, and then I'll send over the last 7 after you've accepted the CR exchange! :D
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo

Hey there! I have a Mosaic I could send you for some hatchlings.
@mgcltwo

Hey there! I have a Mosaic I could send you for some hatchlings.
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png