Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] WSDomShop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 112
@AlphaSnowdust would it be possible to make another exception order? looked closer at the tundra skin malachite posted and it's really cute D: no worries if not!
@AlphaSnowdust would it be possible to make another exception order? looked closer at the tundra skin malachite posted and it's really cute D: no worries if not!
@AlphaSnowdust
Could I please get 1 Full Moon Winter and 1 Frosted Roses?
@AlphaSnowdust
Could I please get 1 Full Moon Winter and 1 Frosted Roses?
@IndigoCat sure, as I grabbed the other skins for everyone (and just gotta throw them at people). How many are you wanting?
@IndigoCat sure, as I grabbed the other skins for everyone (and just gotta throw them at people). How many are you wanting?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@Veredii sure!
@Veredii sure!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@AlphaSnowdust 6 would be great, thank you so much! i'll send the treasure right now :D edit;; not sure i'll keep it on this guy, but it matches so well! thank you again! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64220571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642206/64220571_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@AlphaSnowdust 6 would be great, thank you so much! i'll send the treasure right now :D

edit;; not sure i'll keep it on this guy, but it matches so well! thank you again!
64220571_350.png
He looks stunning!

we are now closed. Everything will be sent asap.
Now I go fight the boreal woods djdjjd
He looks stunning!

we are now closed. Everything will be sent asap.
Now I go fight the boreal woods djdjjd
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Oops sosry I'm too late! Hope you have a wonderful day ;D
Oops sosry I'm too late! Hope you have a wonderful day ;D
@hayum no worries! Dom rolls over at 23:45 or so. I hope you find a plague shop!
@hayum no worries! Dom rolls over at 23:45 or so. I hope you find a plague shop!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@rndzvs @Zinerva @Solstices @Cathat @Oldred100 @Valoria @Athenasowl @Drag0n5 @Oneluckyduck @Betaorionis @Sketchersocks @Skylardn9
Pinging to let you know that I’ll be sending everything asap! Please let me know if you’d prefer PA, CR (would be doing one cr at a time), or PM. I think I’m out of pm jail but I’d like to be careful.

Ty! And I apologize for how late these things are going out!
@rndzvs @Zinerva @Solstices @Cathat @Oldred100 @Valoria @Athenasowl @Drag0n5 @Oneluckyduck @Betaorionis @Sketchersocks @Skylardn9
Pinging to let you know that I’ll be sending everything asap! Please let me know if you’d prefer PA, CR (would be doing one cr at a time), or PM. I think I’m out of pm jail but I’d like to be careful.

Ty! And I apologize for how late these things are going out!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
don't care how it comes <3
don't care how it comes <3