Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77
@Caveira Hi! I'm still looking for those pieces but at this moment I have a very large trade hold for an onyx mirror, so I don't think I would have enough to offer for either of those two pieces but I do believe there was someone else offering around 8-10kG per piece of the jeweled sets here on FR but I can't remember the name. I think if you made a thread you could probably get some offers from folks who may not already have buying threads up but I do believe based on recent trades that around 8-10kG for those items would be good estimated to base off. If you happened to have the braids they are going for a bit more at around 15kG+ sorry I am not able to offer right now but if you still have them after my onyx mirror trade I can definitely talk with you again. :)
@Caveira Hi! I'm still looking for those pieces but at this moment I have a very large trade hold for an onyx mirror, so I don't think I would have enough to offer for either of those two pieces but I do believe there was someone else offering around 8-10kG per piece of the jeweled sets here on FR but I can't remember the name. I think if you made a thread you could probably get some offers from folks who may not already have buying threads up but I do believe based on recent trades that around 8-10kG for those items would be good estimated to base off. If you happened to have the braids they are going for a bit more at around 15kG+ sorry I am not able to offer right now but if you still have them after my onyx mirror trade I can definitely talk with you again. :)
Ah, okay, thank you for the information! I'll make a board here as well and see if anyone is interested.

If I still have them after a while I'll definitely check back with you, good luck with the Onyx Mirror!
Ah, okay, thank you for the information! I'll make a board here as well and see if anyone is interested.

If I still have them after a while I'll definitely check back with you, good luck with the Onyx Mirror!
@caveira thank you! It is the largest purchase I have ever had to save for a except for my light sprite. Good luck with your trades, too! :)
@caveira thank you! It is the largest purchase I have ever had to save for a except for my light sprite. Good luck with your trades, too! :)
^
^
Hello again! I've got 70kp I'd like to trade for treasure, if that's alright with you!
Hello again! I've got 70kp I'd like to trade for treasure, if that's alright with you!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Madrigalism Hi! I can do that. I'll send over a CR now. :)

Whoops, forgot to include I'm Hex#148 on DV!
@Madrigalism Hi! I can do that. I'll send over a CR now. :)

Whoops, forgot to include I'm Hex#148 on DV!
Haha, not to worry! A quick peek at your DV referral link told me too.
Haha, not to worry! A quick peek at your DV referral link told me too.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Madrigalism Oh that makes sense, I kinda forgot I added that to the sig, haha. Thanks for the trade again! :)
@Madrigalism Oh that makes sense, I kinda forgot I added that to the sig, haha. Thanks for the trade again! :)
@Wych
hey i could get rid of some of my remaining monthlies for a total of 1430g if you'd like to buy them as well!
includes:

butterfly mystic pants, braids, hairpin, face wings, and winglets (all oran)
winter scholar short hair, blouse, skin, boa, glacier, boots, and songbird (all oran)
eclipsed seraph jacket, short hair, tights, knee guards, gloves, attack, chains, and wing mask (all oran)
leviathan diadem and boots (all oran)
leviathan tail and tied hair (all pai)
rosethorn sweeping drapes, blue rose tights, short hairstyle, vine boots, lips, and discs (all oran)
@Wych
hey i could get rid of some of my remaining monthlies for a total of 1430g if you'd like to buy them as well!
includes:

butterfly mystic pants, braids, hairpin, face wings, and winglets (all oran)
winter scholar short hair, blouse, skin, boa, glacier, boots, and songbird (all oran)
eclipsed seraph jacket, short hair, tights, knee guards, gloves, attack, chains, and wing mask (all oran)
leviathan diadem and boots (all oran)
leviathan tail and tied hair (all pai)
rosethorn sweeping drapes, blue rose tights, short hairstyle, vine boots, lips, and discs (all oran)
marty | she/they | +0 FR
@marty0121 Hi again! Thanks for adding up the total, yea I can do that. :) You want all gems?
@marty0121 Hi again! Thanks for adding up the total, yea I can do that. :) You want all gems?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77