Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ w ] dv [ h ] g1s, uma, tatters, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cov

Slavic pointed me in your direction lol, would you at all be interested in 25kg + a mothlike silver chest for Einsemd?? :3
@Cov

Slavic pointed me in your direction lol, would you at all be interested in 25kg + a mothlike silver chest for Einsemd?? :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
oh, epic! i'm Big Eyes at these,, let me know if you'd be willing to trade any of them for accessories, and around how many potatoes you value each of them at! :o [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48281891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/482819/48281891.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49528477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/495285/49528477.png[/img][/url] [skin=23074][skin=33760]
oh, epic! i'm Big Eyes at these,, let me know if you'd be willing to trade any of them for accessories, and around how many potatoes you value each of them at! :o

48281891.png49528477.png

UoweiPn.png
@Cov

hello! i've got a few items--
- beta musical bundle + 5-dig bardling
- winter fox and mountain cloak
- mothlike winged cloak

interested in

and the primals! (and also some other dergs but they might be out of my price range)
@Cov

hello! i've got a few items--
- beta musical bundle + 5-dig bardling
- winter fox and mountain cloak
- mothlike winged cloak

interested in

and the primals! (and also some other dergs but they might be out of my price range)
iQrvnPv.png
@Vulpen heyo!! im not interested in monthlies currently - did you have anything else to add? if not i think i'd be ok with parting with it for just the 25kg ;;

@final honestly i'd be happy to work out a trade with you for any of those! both g1s i have listed on the ah for 12kg each (but am happy to negotiate on that.) royal jelly i have valued at 2kg/500k potatoes, and 1.5kg/375k potatoes for sunset empress. if you'd prefer, i'm happy to chat via pm either here or on dv if thats easier for you!

@cactolith14 hello there! unfortunately none of those items interest me. ;; thanks so much though for the offer!
@Vulpen heyo!! im not interested in monthlies currently - did you have anything else to add? if not i think i'd be ok with parting with it for just the 25kg ;;

@final honestly i'd be happy to work out a trade with you for any of those! both g1s i have listed on the ah for 12kg each (but am happy to negotiate on that.) royal jelly i have valued at 2kg/500k potatoes, and 1.5kg/375k potatoes for sunset empress. if you'd prefer, i'm happy to chat via pm either here or on dv if thats easier for you!

@cactolith14 hello there! unfortunately none of those items interest me. ;; thanks so much though for the offer!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov

I do have a spring shard north west piece I could add if that'd be of interest at all. I unfortunately have sold off most of my dv valuables/potatoes already. :0
@Cov

I do have a spring shard north west piece I could add if that'd be of interest at all. I unfortunately have sold off most of my dv valuables/potatoes already. :0
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen i'd be happy to take the spring shard with the 25kg! would you prefer i put einsemd in a pa or cr for you? ^^
@Vulpen i'd be happy to take the spring shard with the 25kg! would you prefer i put einsemd in a pa or cr for you? ^^
@Cov hiya! I have everything shown in this pic for sale if you're interested in any of it?

link
@Cov hiya! I have everything shown in this pic for sale if you're interested in any of it?

link
9tla5k5.gif
@Felwinter oof the clerical support trinket interests me a whole lot, but i'm not sure if i have enough stuff on me rn to make a decent offer - may i ask what you were interested in? ;u;
@Felwinter oof the clerical support trinket interests me a whole lot, but i'm not sure if i have enough stuff on me rn to make a decent offer - may i ask what you were interested in? ;u;
@Cov I'm pretty sure values have changed in the last few months but a while ago it seemed to be valued at like 500kg. Def willing to negotiate though!
@Cov I'm pretty sure values have changed in the last few months but a while ago it seemed to be valued at like 500kg. Def willing to negotiate though!
9tla5k5.gif
@cov
Ah, can i nab the skin then for 2kg?
@cov
Ah, can i nab the skin then for 2kg?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
1 2 3 4 5 6