Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Material Trading
1 2 3 4
@Spooce
I can do that trade!
I'll start the CR
@Spooce
I can do that trade!
I'll start the CR
Updated!

Blue Goo is a priority!
Baldwin is being so stingy with those
Updated!

Blue Goo is a priority!
Baldwin is being so stingy with those
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665174942547181582/822069905565155358/baldwins.jpg[/img] I also have a bogsneak egg brewing right now, should be done in an hour and a half. I'm happy to trade what i can (i tend to hoard mats), and i'll check your list again after dinner for possible trades. Have you checked the materials/transmutations section of Baldwins? You have 35 blue sludge that can be re-brewed into purple sludge, and 4 purple goo that can be re-brewed into red goo. It costs about 100 treasure, but it might save you some time
baldwins.jpg

I also have a bogsneak egg brewing right now, should be done in an hour and a half.
I'm happy to trade what i can (i tend to hoard mats), and i'll check your list again after dinner for possible trades.

Have you checked the materials/transmutations section of Baldwins?
You have 35 blue sludge that can be re-brewed into purple sludge, and 4 purple goo that can be re-brewed into red goo. It costs about 100 treasure, but it might save you some time
Please ping me
@RandomStitches

Oh I forgot about that feature!
I think it was added when I was on hiatus so I keep forgetting that I can do that now.
Thanks!

I know they're worth quite a bit on the AH, but would you be interested in trading anything for the Imbued Sulfur and the Fine Alchemical Reduction you have?
Those would save me some materials AND brewing time. Haha
I'm being picky with my challenge and I want to brew all the eggs myself.
Thanks though!
@RandomStitches

Oh I forgot about that feature!
I think it was added when I was on hiatus so I keep forgetting that I can do that now.
Thanks!

I know they're worth quite a bit on the AH, but would you be interested in trading anything for the Imbued Sulfur and the Fine Alchemical Reduction you have?
Those would save me some materials AND brewing time. Haha
I'm being picky with my challenge and I want to brew all the eggs myself.
Thanks though!
@ThousandSunny
You mentioned blue goo being a priority, would you be interested in doing 1 for 1 your blue sludge for my blue goo?
The LAH for Fine Alchemical Reduction is 80g at the moment, would you be okay with 4 blue sludge for the Fine Alchemical Reduction?
Imbued Sulfur is LAH 175g at the moment, so I'd look at trading it for 8 of your Blue Sludge.

So my
6 Blue Goo
1 Fine Alchemical Reduction
1 Imbued Sulfur

For your
18 Blue Sludge
which cuts your blue sludge stash down, but still leaves you a chunk to turn into purple sludge

@ThousandSunny
You mentioned blue goo being a priority, would you be interested in doing 1 for 1 your blue sludge for my blue goo?
The LAH for Fine Alchemical Reduction is 80g at the moment, would you be okay with 4 blue sludge for the Fine Alchemical Reduction?
Imbued Sulfur is LAH 175g at the moment, so I'd look at trading it for 8 of your Blue Sludge.

So my
6 Blue Goo
1 Fine Alchemical Reduction
1 Imbued Sulfur

For your
18 Blue Sludge
which cuts your blue sludge stash down, but still leaves you a chunk to turn into purple sludge

Please ping me
@RandomStitches
That would be amazing thank you so much!
Baldwin is way nicer at giving me Purple Sludge than Blue Goo, so I'm not concerned about those yet. Haha
I can start the CR
@RandomStitches
That would be amazing thank you so much!
Baldwin is way nicer at giving me Purple Sludge than Blue Goo, so I'm not concerned about those yet. Haha
I can start the CR
1 2 3 4